What have you Broken with a YoYo?

I recently got a Brand New Fancy Watch. It’s really sharp, I don’t usually wear watches cause I’m not too concerned with what time it is. I had a House Guest visiting so I was demonstrating for her some of my new YoYo Tricks, I was doing Kwijibo and when I crossed my arms the YoYo came down right on my brand new watch shattering the Crystal Face. Needless to say I felt like an idiot. But it made me start thinking, What other things have people inadvertently broken while YoYoing? We can all learn from each others mistakes, I now know to never YoYo wearing a Watch. So, What about it?

I broke out the front picture window of our home with a wooden Duncan Imperial when I was like 6 or so. I think there may still be some red spots on my backside from the beating my mother gave me that afternoon. It was an accident. I didn’t deserve that I didn’t think…still don’t.

When the insurance adjuster came he asked my Dad if he was looking for the replacement cost on a new yo-yo. I wish he would have because I never saw that little Black and White wooden Imperial again.

I still miss it.

it took me a long time to type this because I’m still laughing at LinksLegionaire’s post.

1 Like

What post?

Uh oh, looks like the mods got to it. Trust me, they were justified.

3 Likes

Broke the watch on my non throw hand the face at least that can be repaired

1 Like

I broke my mind when I dinged my expensive metal…

It wasn’t even mine.

And it was a mint Chief. I still regret that. It came apart randomly.

What a well known story in the NH yoyo club. :slight_smile:

A yo-yo? My life. ;D

My Nixon Time Teller P watch that I had gotten the day before. I was soo upset. I also once slammed my POPstar into the kitchen tile floor so hard it cracked the tile but didn’t even scuff the yoyo. Haha

1 Like

My ipad, and one of my watches

My bank account. And parent’s bank account.

4 Likes

Skin, a lightbulb, and hearts.

Oh yes. Very well known in the club.
At least Adam didn’t care too much.

I was lucky… :slight_smile:

Great thread. i broke a MYY t5 with a MYY n5 doing 3a.

A $2500 Gucci watch.

No, really? ouch.

Oooh that put a hole in your bank account

Once I was throwing a Chaser and I shattered a glass bowl that was beside me but there was no mark on the Chaser

i
ad scratched up due to yoyo, and my lip D’:

Oh, I also broke my Maneki Neko (Lucky cat statue) doing looping :L