What have you Broken with a YoYo?

I put a ding in my Cheif the other day and it broke my heart…

1 Like

I bought a Avant Garde 1 and I broke the part that the bearing have to fit. I broke it with my flyer(I was trying to remove my bearing):sob:

Chiefs are overrated.

I’ve put several dents in my ceiling and have cracked several floor tiles. When I was a beginner a counterweight collided with my retina and my eye watered fro a few hours. I have numerous scars on my knuckles. I got a slice on my temple once. I’ve had my forehead bleed from a plastic yoyo. I cracked a Nalgene water bottle. And I’ve taken out a sizable chunk of wood in a tree.

80% of these happened with my Lion. That yoyo is hungry.

My friends ceiling fan.

my boredom
my bad luck streak
my loneliness

1 Like

My cornea once. Diagnosed by the eye doc. Saw a bright light then passed out, woke up and freaked out. Besides that… My creativity confidence sometimes… My grades… Now work schedule… Some strings :wink:

Thats why i have a beater chief, and a chief to keep mint.

Couple of lamps, two windows, hotel television, vase, picture frame, chin, one marriage, three phones, a door handle, 3 pair of glasses (two pair were mine, ha), microphone, stage lights, couple of wine glasses, and the glass shielding on a hot-air popcorn machine.

1 Like

A marriage ??

a marriage?

My boredom
My daughter’s relationship for awhile (went back to live with her mom, listed YoYos as 1 of 4 reasons, she hated me yoyoing, still does.) Our relationship is better but she still lives with her mom.
My shyness
My bank account
my ceiling
My walls
A glass (in all fairness though I broke the glass by bumping into the table. The YoYo didn’t hit it.) Oh and it a was 4a.
Numerous cans as i was aiming for them. Lol.
My friends …procreation parts. ;D… As i was aiming for them with a code 2! (he said i needed to grow up and lose the yoyoing. I felt i was justified)
People’s minds

That’s all i can think of right now but im sure there is more.

[quote=“Ghost8982,post:32,topic:44210”]
Just as FDR and America were justified in carpet bombing Tokyo after Pearl Harbor, there come times in our lives when certain acts otherwise socially unacceptable are vindicated.

Here we have an example of one.

Several light fixtures while doing 5A, I hit the fixture with my counterweight (yes, it’s just a little die, but the fixture was very fragile)

My front tooth.

I have broken a picture, a lamp, a rib or two, and my little sister’s noes. SORRY SIS ::slight_smile: ;D

My pride after hitting myself in the face with a General yo Magnum.

Technically I also broke some blood vessels since the hit left one hell of a bruise. ;D

My Social Awkwardness

oh my goodness you too? Same for me!

my grandmother’s lamp, and dat’s it.

my forehead
my knuckles
the hearts of my fans

EDIT: Oh, and my friend’s ear!