What have you Broken with a YoYo?

Your friends ear? How on earth did that happen?

Nothing.

The day ain’t over yet, and tomorrow’s another day.

Strings and blood vessels… Strings and blood vessels…

I broke my lamp, my pocket knife(I was trying to get the bearing out and the blade snapped :p, it was a cheap knife anyway) my wall, and my brother once in a while. Ohh and my face :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey you. Yeah you. Quote me. Now.

quoting!!! Lol

Why thank you, my dear lad.

friends light/light cover… glass everywhere

My face

I hit myself on the side of the head doing horizontals…luckily the yoyo wasn’t moving very fast or I could’ve had a concussion. No wonder these things were used as weapons.

I have almost broken my glasses on several occasions. I have bent them a few times.

Lexos. I asked you in another thread to please stop posting nonsense. I’ve left this example of nonsense (instead of removing it) so you understand what I’m talking about. Please make posts that are meaningful to the thread that you are posting in.

Continued off topic posts will result in you not being to be able to post at all. That isn’t my wish.

vegabomb

2 Likes

I apologize.
I cracked my dad’s bass one time while practicing horizontal tricks.

My young neighbor’s brand new Yomega Brain. I saw him yoyoing this spring while my daughter was outside playing. I asked to try it so I could show him that I used to yoyo when I was a kid. Threw around the world…turned into a moon launch. Landed…eventually. Absolutely destroyed. I told him I would buy him a new yoyo, and found a whole new world when I went online to find him a replacement. :slight_smile:

-bpg

did you actually break these? how is that even possible?

dude, you took a magnum to the face http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/poj_rovers/Steamgamers%20Store/Trail%20Package%203/vg_pfffftcopy.png

only thing i’ve broken with a yoyo is a light bulb in my room.

Wow

A chair. I did Kwijibo, the string caught, and it went flying into the chair.

Anything glass mostly. Light fixture covers and wall mirrors are not safe from me.

upright bass or electric bass?

My head ! :slight_smile: