Most damaged you've caused with your yoyo.

What is the worst thing you broke or damaged ect. With your yoyo? Me I almost busted out a window when my string broke, Almost… I got lucky.

Nothing by Accident

Bruised my toes with my dark magic,
nearly broke my nose with my dark magic,
smacked my self in the head with my dark magic,

but i’ve never broke anything, weird?

I have scars from where i caught my shin with my new breed
I racked myself to the point of tears because of a snag in my fireball
I gave myself a black eye while running my hitman up my arm and i was looking at it and it had quite a bit of force lol
My knuckles on my throwhand are split open from learning the 1.5 laceration
I have little yoyo marks on the walls in my room because of numerous string breaks

yoyoing…its dangerous lol

ive pretty much broke my face from the dozens of times ive hit it with a yoyo (including 10 minutes ago) (no lie) :smiley:

Somehow, doing revolutions, I cut my wrist with a mint M1… and I threw my DM two stories high doing offstring over grass, landed on concrete… nothing happened. Couple scratches.

I was in Prague (That’s in Europe, for those of you who need a geography lesson.) After a particularly hard sidestyle throw, my DV888 hit some lady’s bag of groceries. She dropped them in surprise, and the eggs cracked.

It was hilarious. She wasn’t mad either!

I was doing 5a.
And the yoyo slipped out of my hand and went straight through a lightbulb.
:stuck_out_tongue:

While I was doing eli hops my Legacy hit my chin. :’(

Yes it is its crazy dangerous. lol

Jeez, im now really afraid of string breaks.
My dad says if i take out anything in my house with my yoyo, hes going to take all my electronics, duct tape them together and give them back to me at the end of college…which i have not even started yet!

I smashed my glass ceiling light cover while doing eli hops.
Then I caught the yoyo which got a metal burr that cut my finger. ouch!

Haha, your dad is awesome.

To a yoyo:
I lauched my M1 across the street, then missed an arial on porpose. lol, it fixed the vibe!

Wth a yoyo:
I’ve hit a lamp and knocked it over, but the wire held it, so there wasn’t an explosion >:( :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

It put out the light bulb…lol

I was playing with a modsquad butterfly and smacked
myself in the head with when it snagged and got a gash above my eyebrow
I was fine but the look on myn moms face when she saw it was just priceless

I took out a light with my 201 doinb around the world 3 years ago. and recently the string on my DM broke, rolled across the room, and “almost killed the cat”

hit myself in the face with a big brother wedgie in the face full speed

I hit my wrist, elbow, face, knuckles, and about every other possible body part with a yoyo. :o

Black eye on the first day of school this year.

Well I have to say for me the most pain was when I got a knot tried to throw a strong sleeper, it whipped back right where it counts let me say i almost couldnt breathe. And I have a constant Bruise on my elbow from when the knot snags and comes back smacking my elbow.