Most damaged you've caused with your yoyo.

lol, Was your voice really high for the rest of the day?

same except i keep hitting my self in the head

Hit the windows two times but they didn’t broke. And hit a few times my head/ eye.

My proto noctu has cut 3 people, including me

Haha yah lol. My brother was sitting beside me started laughing his head off. Its funny now not then hahah.

My yoyo JUST flew off of the string… Good thing I was doing an around the world, otherwise it would’ve crashed into the glass window and it bounced off the top of the ceiling 2 inches away.

Oh! I just remembered one. My yoyo jammed, I swung it down full speed, somehow, the jam was further down, the yoyo caught, and hit my in the nuts! ;D

I have hit myself so many times it isn’t even funny… well, in hindsight it is but not at the time :stuck_out_tongue:

i was practicing loop the loop and there was a knot… i bet you know what happened. BONK in my head felt dizzy for a few seconds and left a HUGE bruise on my forehead. ouch i decided to put the yoyo down and take a break…a LONG break.

Oh I remember one! A looooong time ago the string snapped on my 201, almost hit my friend in the face and dented the ceiling

My white Atmosphere and my friends Iron Man Marmot collided no more then an hour ago.
Both throws are fine, But we do have interlocking dings on both of our yo-yo’s now ;D

thanks for using my quote…hehe spread the word!!! ;D

anyways, the most damage i did to my DV888 was i purposely dinged it because i couldn’t figure out a trick, i was so frustrated with my self i didn’t even care…LOL :-X

Woah…
Haven’t seen you in a while… :wink:
Welcome back…

And I never hurt my yoyo so bad…
Once I use my Aoda and it smacks my friends window…
Luckily nothing happened…
Only a big scratch on my yoyo… :wink:

Thanks…i’ve been busy lately…haha lol it’s hard to find time to be on the fourums…i miss being here…my schedule has eased up so i will be here more often. I going to start making signatures again soon…maybe in a few weeks ;D

~gorrilla_yo

anyways, the most damage i did to my DV888 was i purposely dinged it because i couldn’t figure out a trick, i was so frustrated with my self i didn’t even care…LOL :-X
[/quote]
Wow I just want to get an 888 lol ;D. And Gorilla-Yo as much as I have heard your name roaming the forums I must feel honored that you post on my small forum lol. Actually thanks to everyone that comments I try to come up with compelling ideas for you to post on :slight_smile:
Steel

@gorilla yo
do you use photoshop to make your sigs?

my brother does i might get him to make me some

one time my dm snagged and it came up and broke my glasses :o

I got a 401k today. Decided I was good enough to do a double or nothing while staring out the window, and not paying attention to what I was doing. the trapeze part shot around my nth finger and caught me in the nose. It bled some ,but it’s not broken. I have this rediculous bright red welt on the tip of my nose now. Up until 3 hours ago, I didn’t have anything to post here. >:(

Trying to be clever I was doing looping just trying to knock over my water bottle then the string snapped sending my yoyo flying over two houses and smashing someones window and thats how a 4 dollar yoyo cost me $200

@hardcoremax hahahhahahahah that sucks

Mine actually happened today while i was on the chat, i wasnt paying attn and my yoyo smashed right into my moms glass table, it shattered. Im in so much trouble. But i had 400$ so i bought her a new table and i still had enough money to buy a frantic 100 strings and a dif yo pad for my train wreck