What does everyone do for work?

Finishing up my last 2 weeks of undergraduate, so I don’t have a full time job. Currently work as a tutor for math and science classes, a TA for trig and analytical geometry and for my family’s business.

12 Likes

Service technician for retail and industrial scales. Bases out of Massachusetts but service all of New England.

8 Likes

I look for irregular molecular configurations in the interior areas of bathtub sponges.

I also harvest the wild silicone from around the edges of ponds shaped like bathtubs.

As a volunteer project; I am laying the groundwork in developing an effective directive in getting both ants and honey bees organized into Unions so they can qualify for health benefits.

And… as a pure research project; I am studying the phenomenon of how the exact center of yoyos always seems to be diametrically opposite from the outermost edges?

15 Likes

That YYE advert is a nice touch, photoshopped in? lmao

5 Likes

Lmao no I didn’t notice it, if you look close it’s a Deep state and A gamer, two I have been eyeballing. Chrome ad algorithm are strong.

5 Likes

That’s called “retargeting”, basically just show people ads for things they’ve already looked at. It is effective, but kinda brain-dead simple.

8 Likes

Remote engineer for a managed IT services company, focus on RMM tools.

5 Likes

I don’t.

11 Likes

I get paid to hang out at a motorcycle shop, it’s arguable I do much work though.

10 Likes

I’m the Assistant Art Director at a wrestling apparel company, and a freelance graphic designer. Trying to find a full time design position right now though.

9 Likes

I knew you, of all people could give an explanation

2 Likes

Rmm?

1 Like

WWE or TNA?

2 Likes

Stuff

9 Likes

You’re a taxidermist?

3 Likes

Lol, neither of those. We make gear for the other sort of wrestling. Mostly for high schools and colleges.

4 Likes

I work in Car Audio. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I study artisanal woodworking atm, and starting machinist studies later this year. Maybe I’ll start my own machining firm, maybe I’ll work for some firm, maybe I’ll specialize in something but machinist’s profession is my end goal.

7 Likes

Civil Engineer by day. Sheriffs Deputy by night.

Working my way out of engineering and trying to go full time at the Sheriffs Office.

13 Likes

Remote Monitoring and Management.

2 Likes