how do you make a living?

This thread is for people to post what they do for a job, career, or education. If you’re in school, you can say what grade and what your career aspirations are.

I, myself am a
Fusion technologist specializing in Ferrous and Non-Ferrous applications.

Or for short… Welder. Hahaha . Seriously though, I’m an apprentice, soon-to-be Journeyman

I’m a senior in high school and I plan on joining the USAF after graduation. I would also like to study political science and , and possibly go to law school somewhere down the line

Sounds like you’re about to take a wrong turn somewhere down the road…

I am in the 7th grade i would like to go on to computer programing for a large company or be a doctor i am interested in about every thing except for art i have already started writing large programs and i have been in many emergency rooms with my mom she is a nurse so i meet many doctors ;D ;D

I’m in 8th and am thinking something along the lines of forensic science or criminal justice. Not entirely sure though.

im in 6th grade and i either wanna be a pro soccer player a chef a soccer cleat designer ( adidas) or be a sponsered yoyoer and make yoyos or be a rollercoaster designer

Oh, to be young again :slight_smile:

Im in 7th Grade, And I am Home Schooled.
I want to be able to make a YoYo Shop and be able to Spread YoYoing Across the World to More People! :wink:
-Cody Wright

Am I the only person who wants to study physics out there?

Well that’s me… And would anyone know what the profession of finding a penny on the ground every other week is?

Well, I am currently in Secondary 3(Singapore) and I aspire to be a Chemical Engineer somewhere down the road. (I thought of being a Lawyer sometime back, but after I found out how unethical lawyers can get, I sort of ditched the idea…)

Sophomore year in high school (10th grade)
(in the japanese school system my equal is Koukou Ichinensei)(random pointless fact is that i take japanese ^^")

anyways i have no idea bout my future career. i do enjoy yoyoing so that is something i aspire to continue in adulthood

I’m a 2nd level IT support analyst for MetLife and take if from me kids, you really don’t want to be in this feild of work. IT is not as secure as it used to be.

if i may ask y r u home schooled y dont u go to a normal skool ?

I’m 19 and I’m studying Broadcasting. I’m planning to go into television productions, probably. I watch too much Top Gear and I feel their job is awesome. Sigh.

1. Studying music. Making my money on small sound jobs and student welfare.

I go to Art school for Industrial Design.

17 Currently Dishwashing for spare cash here and there.

Down the road, I want to teach highschool history or some sort of social study, i.e. Economics, World Cultures or something like that.

I am a huge fan of history and I want to share my passion with kids.

I think that would be a cool job.

Well, I just Hate Public School. Its just to much to handle. Plus, with Home School, you can go at your Own Paste, and you could get 2 days done in 1 day, so you could take the next day noff you get enough done. I just liek it Better. :wink:

I’m a sophomore and and I build custom gaming computers for extra money, but I plan to go into Missionary Aviation and open up a legitimate computer shop.