What does everyone do for work?

I’ve been interested in this lately.

I’m proud to say that in the last year I ditched my job as a personal trainer to start my own business in real estate. Without any schooling, I’ve learned how to sell properties wholesale to investors, and I’m making significantly more than I have with any other job I’ve ever had.

I’d love to hear what everyone does for work :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Sorry, that’s classified information.

17 Likes

yo-yo stuff.

22 Likes

Product Director at Hulu

17 Likes

Stream and River Restoration!

25 Likes

I am a warehouse worker. Pick parts for Caterpillar equipment. Mostly giant bearings.

15 Likes

Broke college student.

21 Likes

Seconded.

7 Likes

Office temp work with too much student loan debt but still buy too many yo-yos

11 Likes

Snowcat (Pistenbully) operator at Mammoth Mountain ski resort in California :ok_hand:t4: And I’ll be grooming/pushing snow till July this year! One big winter in the Eastern Sierra mountains

16 Likes

I work at the Tracy Aviary in guest services!

13 Likes

I’m currently unemployed and going back to school to be a Barber!

14 Likes

School :expressionless:

12 Likes

Leatherworking and freelance fashion photography

16 Likes

Y’all are using what I work on, right now :wink:

27 Likes

Middle school science & engineering teacher.

23 Likes

Carpenter

15 Likes

Visual FX artist and technical director (a fancy term for someone who writes code for a VFX pipeline).

17 Likes

I have an admin role in the Finance department of a local college. I am on a fixed term contract so only employed until the end of August for definite, fingers crossed they keep me on because I don’t actually mind the job. I hated what I was doing previously.

13 Likes

I am a Territory Business Manager for Michelin North America. I manage all of our accounts in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

14 Likes