what are some of your other hobbies?

Kendama, trying to learn to juggle, saxophone, several sports, video/picture editing (which is usually pretty bad but I’m improving ;D), and I recently picked up card magic and flourishing as well. Also going to try to get into other kinds of magic, but I’m trying to get cards down first.

While we’re at it…

Here are my toys with my toys:

My savage .22lr with my Sturm Panzers

My RobArms XCR with Triton Splat.

I recently got into gaming… PC of course. It’s far better than consoles (For RPG’s FPS’s stuff like that. Some types of games will always be better on consoles.).

Currently, I’m playing Assassin’s Creed (The original one).

2 Likes

Looking good!! Nevermind guitars and yo-yos…this kicked things up a notch. :smiley:

Ummmm are those hollow tipped bullets?? I hate guns :frowning: they just look so evil to me.

I play guitar (have an accoustic and electric) I ride my bike a lot (bike path riding) I also like sports a ton. Hockey, Football and Baseball in that order.

I am a HUGE music fan and collect CD’s and go to concerts. My fav band is Pearl Jam. I have seen them 25 times. Soon to be more!!! I have been to many big shows including many Lollapalooza concerts (back when they meant something) Ozz Fest’s and many many other shows.

I forgot to mention one of my hobbies.

Underwater Basket Weaving.

I’ve got a Sauer 200 STR (basicly a SSG3000 in a wood-stock for target shooting), an Anschutz 2013, and a Carl Gustav 1900. I had a Blaser R8, though i didn’t use it and therefore sold it.
Here you can see the Sauer 200 STR in use (not me, lol):
I belive the range here is just under 200 yards. The target is about the size of a quarter-sized silhouette.

Evil? ???

I used to… It’s become my ‘back burner’ hobby at the moment.

[quote=“Noonar,post:48,topic:57080”]
I just get this weird feeling when I see guns… I just don’t like them… No offense to those who do though.

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:50,topic:57080”]

I understand :slight_smile:

This is true for me too, unfortunately. Learning too many yoyo tricks. :wink:

I almost forgot! I juggle. Not a whole bunch but I think I’ve mastered the basic juggle with beanbags. :slight_smile:

What is that? At first I thought you were talking about the yoyo trick :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s pretty much where I’m at too haha

that’s pretty much where I’m at too haha

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:50,topic:57080”]

None taken. 3 years ago, I was very anti-gun. I had a project manager on my team take us out to the range for some stress relief and team building. Came back to the office a complete addict. The best thing to overcome gun fear and hatred is experience and education.

It’s cool if you don’t want to, but in NH, most people shoot. It’s pretty great stress relief, and a ton of fun.

[quote=“RobK,post:57,topic:57080”]

Are you in NH??

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:58,topic:57080”]

I am in NH.

[quote=“RobK,post:59,topic:57080”]
Cool!! Just so you know there are a TON of us from Western MA to Manchester who are very active!!! We get together a ton and throw as much as possible. We’re all 20-30 somethings!! I can tell that you are as well!! The NH yoyo club is based out of Manchester and run by forum member Fellavader. Not sure if you checked it out but it’s again a ton of fun!!