Warning! - Do not BST with clarencelvy!

Purchased two throws from him a month back. After a bunch of stall tactics he has 100% ghosted me.

Let my misfortune keep others from the same fate.

DO NOT BUY SELL OR TRADE!!!
His screen name is clarencelvy on here.
His email address is itsmeclarence1996@gmail.com

Stay away.
You can PM me if you have any questions.

Daniel Quinn

19 Likes

If you purchased with PayPal Goods and Services you can get a refund.

5 Likes

Story?

5 Likes

Purchased 1 yoyo from him as well.

Stopped responding the past two weeks, been about a month total with nothing shipped or any confirmation.

8 Likes

Dang man sorry this happened to you. Knowing how great of a person you are to deal with I imagine you sent PayPal f&f instantly and don’t have any means of getting it back.

Thanks for letting the community know and hope it wasn’t too bad of a loss.

6 Likes

Yes but that’s not the point if the thread. I want to stop anyone else from going down this road. I am not the only one he is doing this to.

Daniel

7 Likes

Damn he got me too on fb

4 Likes

Interesting. He’s been a member here since 2013. Obviously scams rarely happen here on YYE, but when they do they’re often from brand new accounts.

He’s also never posted any BST related things (he only has a total of 1 post, about something else). How did you strike up a deal? Did he just PM you once he saw you were looking for something?

I used to be 100% team G+S all the time, but ever since things changed recently in regards to the $600 rule, it’s F+F for me but only on known, reputable members here. If you’re a brand new account, and/or I never see you post here/don’t have any feedback (like this guy), it’s gonna be G+S.

What’s his name on FB so we can get him banned off the FB groups?

8 Likes

Second this.

If he’s going through a hard time there are people here that are willing to help. It sounds like this guy might have got caught up. If 25 bucks in shipping is keeping three people from getting yoyos I’ll be more than happy to support the cause in raising that 25 bucks. #letsfixthis

Communicate with us Clarence. All of us go through ■■■■. Hit someone up dude.

8 Likes

Should probably tag him @clarencelvy

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully you can get your money back.

3 Likes

Not much to the story. He did PM when he saw I was looking for something. emails were traded, he had lots of nice pics of the throws. I am in the fortunate position where this amount of money does not mean much to me but I know that there are people on here and also younger members that loosing a couple hundred bucks could be pretty tough. Now I am seeing that this is a trend for this person. this is why sharing info like this is so critical to a good health community. We can help each other by learning from each others situations. I really just want to stop him from hurting more members of our awesome community. I have purchased multiple thousands worth of throws over the past few months and this is the first and only person who has done this. Overall we do have a great community on here.

Daniel

13 Likes

If you have his address, call the police station close to his place. The sheriff will go whoop his a**. Not joking. Even for yoyo toys. Did it when I got scammed along with a bunch of other folks about 1.5y ago, and it was very effective.

7 Likes

Also open up a claim with your card company or bank, send as much documentation as you can. Doesn’t hurt to try. Good luck. Cheers

2 Likes

I can sadly confirm that, as this post just assured me in it. There goes 200bucks, silly me. I can add a whole Facebook messenger convo with ‘‘Clarence Lim’’ account, he has made two posts with Clyw and OD throws on the Bst group.

3 Likes

wow i saw that post in the FB BST. looks like he shut off comments on that post to mitigate people spreading the word

2 Likes

I actually managed to get a refund from my deal with him, it was G&S but had to open a case. My experience was detailed in David Biebers post on the FB group. Good luck guys…

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I have created a chat group on facebook and looped everyone who is involved in for easier communications. I will try to get the guys to loop you in too Daniel.

David’s post has disappeared. Presumably he took it down.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a misunderstanding and all will be cleared. Like I said on FB, he didn’t seem malicious, the deal just didn’t go the way either of us had hoped. Cheers

3 Likes