Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

How does a kid like you get 5 grand for a CAD program? Just curious ;D

^
he is a student.

Ahh nice, I was like a 15 year old with a 5 grand CAD program :o :slight_smile:

Yeah, they give it to us for free. But there are other ways to get programsā€¦ wink winkā€¦

Has he mentioned when the decoder ring drops? it looks interesting.

are the shirts in blue? i just orderd it not even caring about the color because the design was cool

If I am not mistaken I think the decoder ring is still aways down the pipeline, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

The SADR was limited to the 34 that have already been produced. As far as I know, there wonā€™t be any more.

what color r the t-shirts?

Where did you order the VSNYYC t-shirt?

New Video for VSNYYC. I love VSNYYC. Skywalker FTW!!!

-Andrew

yyn

yep. no more SADRs, though a future release does use most of the stuff people liked about it :slight_smile:

AMAZING video Andrew!!!

Thanks Heath!!!

Oh yah I forgot how limited the SADR was.

you guys may have seen this coming, but VsNYYC has added another great thrower to its team

Andrew has been throwing and representing VsNYYC for awhile now, and with talent like his, weā€™ve decided to add him onto the contest team. expect to see him tearing up a few competitions in the US and toting new VsNYYC throws for you guys to try.

make sure to bother him if you ever meet him O0

I cant even really begin to describe how happy I am for Andrew. He really earned it.
Awesome.

:wink:

Iā€™m 4 hours away 8)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Congradulations Andrew. Well Done. That Video is sick BTW.
Iā€™m still waiting for my first VsNYYC Throw. should be here Monday. but I got a feeling Iā€™ll be a new fanboy.

Congrats Andrew, I knew youā€™d get sponsored sometime soon lol!!