Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

just for the books boys and girls, this is going to be the only run of Battosais i plan to make (at least for the foreseeable future) im getting alot of questions on them, so id suggest thinking about getting one whenever they drop or at least checking with your favorite store to see when they drop (time wise)

the standard production run release date is December 18th with a small early bird release on a different store

ill just drop the colorways on this run now so you guys can get to finding them. there may be a few oddities, but these are the ones being used i the contest. again, no more will be made, so no begging if you miss out. i think there

the works (black and clear acid wash with red splash)
teal blue
GRRRRREEEEEEENNNNN
28 Stories
white knight (grey w/gold splash)
black w/ gold splash
blue/clear acid wash
red/clear acid wash
perfume cloud (purple/clear wash w/pink splash)
cherry blossom branches (pink/clear wash w/brown splash)
nickel plated
raw
candyblasted
grinders dream coated (a VsNYYC experiment)
prepro (grey w/red splash)

sweet, I just got a raw BAttosai in a trade so Im set! :smiley:

How much for a raw battosai?Btw idk if u remember me but I was going to buy one at ser but didnt have enough…And i love that purple project 2 u sold me.
BB

check check it…Flying Hut

and here i thought no one cared about the Flying Hut anymore :slight_smile:

specs

OD: 55mm
width: 44.4mm
weight: 67.8g
gap: 4.5mm

more rim weight than the Sky Walker, but not overwhelming. has a great IRG now too

Looks great… I want one :wink:

I’ll take one in every colorway please!!!

1 Like

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

what shade is it?
Its beautiful!

What CAD program do you use?

I might just have to get a Flying Hut :slight_smile:

It looks like Autocad, but It could be solidworks, I can’t quite tell

It’s an AutoDESK software.

i use AutoDesk Inventor, and for the cheap price of 5 grand you can too :slight_smile:

lolxDholycrap :frowning:

On the site, it’s 1 grand? xD

Man heath, I just can’t wait for the battosais, if I had more than $120 to blow, I would be purchasing 3 or more :slight_smile:

1 Like

you sure? this is exactly what i have from their site

http://store.autodesk.com/store?SiteID=adsk&Locale=en_US&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=183871700&pgm=12938000&ThemeID=1293100&Currency=USD&&resid=TP20yAoBAlkAAAu4rmsAAAAZ&rests=1291695304174

You can’t argue with Heath. He’s too legit to lose at his own game.

1 Like

Is that 28 stories going to be in the production run? How many will be made totoal?

what kind is the silver and red one? it looks nice, and reminds me almost of a prepro punchline. How many are there going to be?

High five for using the same software!