Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

From YYN
i suppose you guys deserve a few more design leaks

Flying Hut- rounded up flat spot Sky Walker with thinner walls and more rim weight. even floatier and just as fast

v > Punch (quarter turn forward Punch)- a wider 52mm shape similar to the SADR

name not yet released- a rounded off slightly modded 50mm Sky Walker

Septopus- 53mm

enjoy!

Played the Battosai at SER. Sooooo awesome.

actually, the Sky Walker design is an exclusive to another store :-\

delicious? (no Crucial pun intended. i love you Paul :))

The Works

Perfume Cloud (some in pic need a little washing)

a rather rare colorway i call Cherry Blossom Branches (again, some need washing)

GRREEEEEEN

Steampunk Splash (expect a Steampunk Wash in the near future)

Black w/Gold Splash YYE EXCLUSIVE COLORWAY

more to come…nom nom nom

Those look fantastic, Heath. It’ll be a tough decision between the cherry blossom branch and the steam punk splash. Any idea on price point for these?

90$

When do you think these will ship Heath?

within 12 days :slight_smile:

SSSAAAWWWWEEEEEETTTT! ;D

Gimme one of dem Cherry Blossom Branches of the Perfume Cloud and I will sell you any body parts I have on the right side of my body :smiley: EVEN my Right arm, think of the possibilites (you would have a real to life yoyo stand :P)

Seriously though I REALLY dig the Cherry Blossom Branch colorway, I probably will miss them because knowing my luck they will be in stock and sell out too fast, OR when they are in stock I wont have the cash >.< Life sucks that way, eh? :smiley:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

i feel the need for an impossible contest, so here it is…by the way, i dont expect anyone to actually do this, but if you do ill hod up my end Smiley

first person to get one of EVERY released Battosai colorway (including a raw one) will win a prize beyond all prizes ive read about so far on these forums

again, dont expect anyone to take me up on it, but you never know angel

think of it like pokemon…

list em? Can we strip a battosai?

you can do whatever to make it raw. no need to list them. there are 14 ways coming. raw, prepro, perfume cloud, cherry blossom branches, the works, grrrreeeeennn, White Knight (or Steampunk Splash), and black w/gold splash have already been announced. the rest are coming soon enough.

pay attention and surf the ENTIRE internet

calls bank
RING RING
Banker: hello?
Me: Yes, I’d like a loan
Banker: How much?
Me: 4 grand
Banker:why?
Me: to buy 15 yoyos, a lathe and sandpaper.
Banker: …
click
Me: Hello?

90x14 equals 1,260 :o need to sell some stuff

^
never said what I would do with the rest of the money >:D

like i said, it wouldnt be an easy task…or a sane one for that matter

I get them all, I want my money.

What will be the best grinding versions of the battosai’s do you think Heath? ;D And what’s the prize ???