Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

Plattenville, Louisiana

Lol why would you have to show a receipt? You don’t have anything to prove, Heath does.

True generosity is anonymous.

1 Like

Finally, the Gang of Four is dissolved and their reign of terror comes toppling down!

I’m sure that after this whole incident the community would want proof. I’m not saying you don’t have a point, though. People just selling them and donating personally would work perfectly. But I think with a middle man it would feel more like a community thing and would probably get more attention.

But this is exactly what Heath has to prove, he sold a bunch of yoyos under the name of being for charity and hasn’t shown the proof. If someone were to put up a yoyo and say all proceeds go to charity, the people would want proof that is where the money went. If someone were to do that and not show proof, we would be in the exact same situation.

Lets save all the bickering about the big charity event until after the proof is shown. Even if Heath did donate the money we can still go along and do another fundraiser. In any case we should make a seperate thread about this matter.

alright that was uncalled for…mike, jesse and andrew didn’t have anything to do with whatever is going on with the charity…show some respect.

2 Likes

Lol.

This dudes entire team just up and quit on him. He still hasn’t posted here. Lets not be naive.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic. Duh.

I can see the merit behind that.

I concede defeeeeat.

I also think it would be nice to set up a group thing that we all pool our yoyos into and raise a bunch of money. I would love to do that. It would show what we can do as a community when we band together. I got a burning embers Burnside and a d bearing enigma I would put in on it :slight_smile:

At this point I believe Heath’s continued silence constitutes an admission of guilt. As someone who was defrauded as part of this, I am going to file a mail fraud complaint and urge anyone else who donated money or product to file one as well.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

Anybody have Heath’s address?

Just my way of subscribing

Anyone got a batt. they wanna unload?

Andrew, Jesse, and Mike are some of the nicest people you would know…stupid use of sarcasm.

2 Likes

the morning has passed

Maybe Heath is visiting Hawaii and still has a margin of morning.

If Heath doesn’t respond today I’d like to hear from vegabomb since he apparently got some information.

If things are as bad as they seem I think people in this community deserve to know one way or the other. Most of us either have money invested in VSNYYC, the works project, or both.

This is not looking good at all.
IF vsnyyc goes out of business, does that mean the YoYos price goes up because of rarity or will they go down because of the nonsupport? I was still hoping to get a skywalker in the far future is why I ask. They play nice. Heaths business practices don’t affect play and chances are it won’t be new so I’m not supporting him but rather the seller.

You just flat out disrespected three of the nicest people in the community and then tried to play it off like it was a joke when someone called you out on it. You should be ashamed of yourself.