Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

We still don’t have concrete evidence proving anything.

Let’s not just assume.

I kinda agree with you guys about why would you want yoyos from a company who did this but also those yoyos stopped helping vsnyyc the second they were sold and if you buy them on bst no part of it is helping vsnyyc. I honestly couldnt care less if the value drops… MORE SKYWALKERS FOR ME :slight_smile: LOL anyways the auction is a good idea. Im not interested in parting with any of my collection but I have 1 or 2 nice higher end yoyos I would put up for the cause. As for vsnyyc who knows what will happen. I know that I will love my ti walker skywalkers (ssssssssssss) and battosais forever. This situation might be ugly but it doesn’t tarnish my feelings of the yoyos. Well maybe the nickel skywalker :wink:

You have a point, but its getting to where I think Heath has to prove he is innocent

I agree with you that this is an excellent idea. One member is already, somewhat, doing it. He is auctioning off his ti-walker and donating the money to charity. I would personally donate a yoyo and more than likely participate if the auction. I feel the hardest part would be finding someone who the community trust and would be willing to step up to the plate to organize and execute the plan. Just a thought, why don’t you start a separate thread dedicated to that idea and see the response and if someone steps up to do it.

Will do! Once Heath posts and clears everything up for us.

Awesome! If it comes to it, I will help in whatever way I can. So you’ve got support here!

Having a negative history doesn’t make something less rare, collectible, or sought after. Nazi memorabilia, Confederate memorabilia, serial killer memorabilia, all that stuff has a market. Sometimes notoriety actually drives up the price and the demand. Plus, they’re good yoyos.

666 posts made on this thread. That’s not a good sign…

^your right that’s an awesome sign expecially with ShaneC’s profile pic right by the 666 reply

Ha. That fits perfectly

Please link … I checked heaths and Andrews profile, nothing there.

Same here

I guess he’ll be saying something tonight

Does anybody know hat part of the county Heath is in? Maybe it’s still morning for him.

It was posted in one of the Facebook b/s/t’s. Linking wont work if you aren’t a member of the group. One of the vsnyyc team members posted and said that all 3 of them had quit the team.

Louisiana

Or you could just sell the yoyos and donate the money yourself. Not sure why you’d need a middleman.

1 Like

So the middle man can go wager the whole thing on black to win.

1 Like

Because with the middle man, it’s the yoyo community coming together to do something good. It’s not just people doing then. Also it would be one donation and wouldn’t be hard for that one person to show a donation receipt verse each person showing an individual receipt.