Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

as promised to vegabomb after last nights chat.

here is the receipt of 2nd payment (a physical copy is being sent to my address as well)

as for the rest, I am sure most of you have come to the conclusion that it has not yet been paid. as a result, i have stepped out of the yoyo making scene and have devoted my time to correcting this injustice. I have been job searching and looking to take out a loan to cover all damages. I am keeping touch with members of the forum to verify this (vegabomb and CJ as well as others). i am of course open to widening this list.

Sorry doesn’t cover it. i know it doesn’t. i have wronged the community in a way i know is unforgivable and acknowledge that i will more than likely be hated for the rest of the foreseeable future. i never intended for it to be this way. i have let down a lot of people and allowed my ignorance to turn what was supposed to be a great thing into a nightmare. im not asking for forgiveness. i am asking for you to let me fix this. i have already disbanded my team and am selling what i can to a friend. i will post updates as i get them as soon as i get them, and expect those i keep touch with to do the same.

1 Like