Vs. Newton Charity Issues (2019)

This timeline isn’t right, and you can verify that yourself by looking at the relevant topics. Here goes, click along with me if you don’t believe me. It’s all documented in the forums. Let’s build a timeline.

(To do this, I filtered these topics to just Heath’s posts, which you can do by clicking on the avatar and then filter.)

Maider wins MA States / VSNYYC topic

• Topic starts – Nov 2010
  • Battosai run / Andrew Maider joins team – Dec 2010
  • Jesse Christie joins team – Jan 2011
  • Ti-Walker drop – Feb 2011
  • Moon Walker / Septopus protos – Apr 2011
  • Brett grimes joins team – May 2011
  • “going to worlds at literally full force” – Jul 2011
  • eBay auctions – Dec 2011
  • G3T proto – May 2012
  • D Bearing Skywalkers – Jul 2012
  • WYYC 2012 congrats – Aug 2012
  • last of the “works” charity auction yoyos going up – Aug 2012
  • The $4073 is correct in total, will be done ASAP – Sep 2012
  • Payment of $1150 screenshot, let me fix this – Oct 2012

Vs. Newton Charity Issues topic

Last charity auction was August 2012, payment was made in full by October 2012. That’s three months. Where are you getting “two years of stringing people along” from?

The apology topic is dated March 2016, The post this community deserved long ago. Heath’s previous post was Oct 2012 so that’s… 2013, 2014, 2015… a little over three years, maybe three and a half if you want to be generous?

There are a tiny smattering of posts (mostly selling stuff) from Heath in that 2013 - 2016 time period, though nothing on this particular topic, so he didn’t quite leave entirely.

Honestly I read through 180+ posts by Heath in those three topics and I just don’t see this. Every post Heath makes about (in those three topics, at least) it he emphasizes how sorry he is and how much he wants to fix it. Unless it was happening outside these forums, or outside the above three topics?

2 Likes