Vs. Newton Charity Issues

as stated before by either vegabomb or kyo, i did take out a loan to deal with this. i told vegabomb, kyo, and anyone else that asked the clearance time for the loan was October 10th. the loan cleared sunday night somehow, but i can only charge a set amount per day on my card. that is the only reason the 3150$ has been broken into two payments (the 2 new ones are 2150$ and 1000$). i havent posted since then because without the receipts i had no proof of anything i was saying in response to getting things done.

here are the receipts with the other 1150$ there as well just so they are all together on one post

there it is. the monetary part of this nightmare is paid. the word of a liar means nothing, but i really never intended it to be this way. i dont expect any of you to ever believe anything i say or trust me again. i dont expect to be accepted back into this community or anything like that either. i know this is unforgivable. i know this was the stupidest thing that i have ever done in my life, and i will be living with that for the foreseeable future. i know sorry doesnt cut it, and there honestly isnt anything i can do past what i have now done to make this right. this mistake costed me more than most of you could understand. i know the bulk of you probably want it to cost me more, and i cant stop you from feeling that way or pursuing further action. all i can do is the right thing from this point on.

lastly, kyo has brought it to my attention that i still have the Sky Walker mod contest yoyos. i know this sounds like another lie, but i forgot that i still had them. they have been packed away since we moved in 2011 to my knowledge, but have since been readied for shipment. if any moderator or person approved by a moderator would like to have these yoyos shipped to them to auction, please contact me via PM. if you are not a moderator i will require a moderators approval via PM to ship them to you.

9 Likes