UFVC - Final Round

Awesome so when do we know who goes to finals and stuff?

Both of my judges are busy today and won’t have time until later tonight. I should be able to get the results up tomorrow some time as planned.

cool beans billy bob.

this really requires lots of trust cause people could easily lie about what take they were on.

Yes, but I imagine most people, if any decent, would at least be honest about this one.

I have one judge left until I have all the results. I will post them one at a time.

sweetness

Yup. When I had a one-take video battle the rule was that you could do as many takes as you wanted… just that the final submission was one continuous take. If it took someone 100 tries to get a perfect take, that was their prerogative.

Even that was brutal and exhausting for us (the old dudes). When we do it again this year, it was requested that the format change. :wink:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have the results ready. At 10:30am ET time, I will post them in this order:

5th place
4th place
3rd place
2nd place
1st place
all others.

Remember, the top 5 contestants progress to the final round which is a 2-minute video. I will work with the deadline if needed.

It is time for the 2014 Winter UFVC Preliminary Round Results. Here we go…

In 5th Place, with a score of 90 points:

BAERINATUX:

In 4th place, with a score of 90 points:

EN5AN3

Top 3 will be announced shortly.

Cool

YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE ME HANGING ALSAHDFLAWEHGALWIAHEAHTfd

I dont got all day son I have things to do and yoyos to use.

And Yoyo Clubs To go To

Yes, I know. I am trying to get these up. The reason I had to stop is because, even if I am homeschooled, schoolwork comes first, and it was passed time for me to get some work done.

The rest of the results are ready…

In 3rd place, with a score of 90.5 points:

ERIK KERBER

In 2nd place, with a scare of 94 points:

STUARTTW

And now, I present to you, the winner of the 2014 Winter UFVC Preliminary Round:

In 1st Place, with a score of 95.5 points…

TUBBY OMNIVORE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHsz9T6p7E

For full results, check the original post. I should have them ready shortly.

Thanks to everyone for participating. The Top 5 may go ahead and get there 2-minute videos ready. Congratulations.