UFVC - Final Round

That is perfectly fine. I just don’t count going over. You don’t get deducted any points for that.

huh thats odd because for VA state yoyo competition it was 3 minutes weird…

Some are 2, some are 3.

Virginia states is kinda weird considering that there’s only an average number of people who compete in it.

big contests are 3 minutes, small ones are 2 minutes.

Usually. Unusual instances, virginia is 3 min, some nationals are 2

hour*

That’s what I am guessing too.

Today is the last day. If I don’t get 15+ videos in today, I will only pick the Top 5 contestants for the Finals.

Rendering as we speak.

Great

Abby already turned hers in so now it’s a fun waiting game!

If anybody needs more time, I will extend it one to two days longer if necessary. Please reply or PM so I know if I should or not.

If you’re willing to do this, I’ll clean up the video elements of mine. It was pretty rushed. I can add the music on top of the video and fade out the ending…

If these things don’t effect your scoring at all let me know and I won’t bother haha.

Forget it, videos entries has been closed.

No you don’t get scored for that, and now it’s too late to change it.

Videos are up. What do you all think?

In case you guys are wondering, my prelim was a final video too

Thats not fair… You need to do an entirely different video for finals for it to be entirely fair with the whole “3 trys PER VIDEO” thing. So, according to the rules, you need to do a different take for your finals video. Or rather, three.

Unless the judges think otherwise.

Don’t worry, I asked. Oh, and i only did one take

The judges say otherwise. :smiley:

He asked permission before submitting his video. I only judged the first minute of this. And if he does make it finals, he uses that same video and I judge all of it.

I confirm this post.