To Everyone Who Got a Yeti!

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/600x/40468622.jpg

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHA

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/600x/40468642.jpg

Aw I canā€™t believe I missed out! I guess Iā€™ll just have to wait for the next run. Congrats to the people who got one though

See, this is the attitude people need to have. I commend you, sir!

Lets see, now i guess Iā€™ll just wait for a General Yo plasticā€¦ It will eventually come, eventuallyā€¦

This is is one of the friendliest forums Iā€™ve ever encountered, but you did sort of insult the way YYE does business. Many people here take offense to that. There are many loyal customers here, and YYE has been nothing but great to us. They even went out of there way to apologize to those who missed out, minutes after the Yetis were all gone. We have all missed out on a new release, so we know how you feel. Thereā€™s no need to take it personally. Plus, as a few people have mentioned already, there WILL BE more Yetis.

ā€¦ Have fun shopping at Billy Bobā€™s! :wink:

It is just a luck of the draw sort o thing to get a release when you want it. And itā€™s unfortunate you didnā€™t. But there will be more. Crying and complaining about it wonā€™t make it different. It only invited people to make fun of you. There will be more, a lot more. Probably eventually so many that theyā€™ll sit on shelves for years. But with all that in mind, thereā€™s really no reason to be so mean to this kid. Heā€™s, I assume, a child. Thereā€™s room for him to mature. Being a blatant jerk and making fun of some one really shows a lack of tact and honestly makes you look less mature that him for throwing a fit in the first place. Yes, itā€™s just a toy and it will restock and theyā€™ll be plenty. So have patience or buy some other overhyped throw in the meantime. As to the rest of you, making fun of some ones immaturity by being immature makes you look retarded. However, his flip out was funny. Iā€™d like to see a YouTube video of it.

I picked one up here to review for High Speed.

Letā€™s cal down on jawara. He is entitled to his opinion and is not as tech continues as so e of us when it comes to how servers work. There were a couple times when HSYY had a store that we were hammered to the point of or site being knocked off line. The Ti-Walker sale killed the site for a couple hours. To jawara all I can say is that I understand what you are going through and I am sorry you didnā€™t get one. Trust me, AndrĆ© doesnā€™t want to lose out on your sale any more than you wanted to miss out on the yoyo. It was just the luck of the draw. Look on the bright side, Chris has said the next Yetis will come with snap fit spacers so you will have an easier go with the Yeti you are coming to get AND you will have a choice of different colors. If I hadnā€™t wanted to review it quickly for the site I totally would have waited for the purple one.

1 Like

You always know just what to say, donā€™t you? :wink:

I tryā€¦ and on that note, AndrĆ© had this to say over in the CLYW Yeti thread:

when it comes to VIP treatment. Andre` treats every one of his customers like a VIP! those that have shopped here for years and Thousands of dollars and also the one that just bought a classic and some string. To say anything different means you donā€™t know Andre or YYE!

1 Like

Agreed.

As I said above, it was just the luck of the draw on an overloaded shop server. Jawara is blowing off steam due to missing out on a much anticipated product, I remember having the same reaction WAY back when the PS2 was released. ;D

1 Like

Been done son.
General Yo x 3YO3 Collabricon

This is actually one of the most friendly forums Ive ever been apart of. We just all thought it was comical and quite sad when you waltz in here with your entitled attitude expecting special treatment. Youre the one in the wrong. Sorry you missed out, but there will be more.

Thanks to the ones that were nice. Yes i was just venting saint. Iā€™m ok nowā€¦ Hope i can get one soon.

God I had a good laugh.

3 Likes

Hey!!! I know that picture, so many fond memories with that yoyo before I had to give it back.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your support! Once I get back from Worlds Iā€™ll get busy on assembling more Yetis.

Sorry there were so few, but they are quite time consuming to assemble for me. Iā€™ll keep you all posted on the next batch.

Will there be more coming to YYE? Expected time frame? Or only from the lodge?

Hahaha as long as he and Noah are alive, Chris will never have to go back to work again lol