To Everyone Who Got a Yeti!

Yea back to my rally… Very disgusted though.

Dude chill. It’s not YYE’s fault they can’t control what there server will do and what it won’t.

Take a deep breath.
In…
Out…
Okay. I tried and didn’t get it either. I will wait for others to pop up. You already have a rally and $1000 dollars worth of other yoyos (way more than my 5 or 600). Now don’t cry, we have Yeti’s just waiting to be in your loyal hands!

Exactly burdger! I don’t understand it. I checked out as soon as 10pm hit. I have emailed customer service because this is not making sense. As I said I’ve been very loyal to YYE. I feel betrayed… I know it is just a yoyo but I’ve been planning this for over a month.

I got one. Can’t wait to get it!

I did everything right and I BARELY got one. All my info was in already, refreshed as the timer counted down. It took almost 4 minutes to checkout, because the site slowed down so heavily!

I’m not sure how servers handle heavy load, and how they decide who gets the available bandwidth. I think it’s a highly variable experience though, it can work seamlessly for some and not at all for others.

Um I’m trying to chill guys. This is fresh… I really really love yoyos. I’m a collector as you can tell.

It has nothing to do with YYE. Nothing. Now I think you skipped the deep breath part in my last post. It’s a 40 dollar yoyo, that you officially have to wait a few more weeks for.

Calm.

^you feel betrayed

So you think that because you’re loyal that you deserve exclusive access, it was a fair release gratz to all others who got one

1 Like

Lol Nehemiah has 5 now

You are quite the character. I dont think Ive heard about someone crying over yoyos in a long time. There are more coming. With releases like this you always have to go into it knowing you might not get one. I went into it knowing they would probably be all gone by the time I checked it out but I was lucky enough to snag one. It aint the end of the world.

I agree with YOYOJAMizm, its comical that you feel betrayed. Most of us here are loyal customers, you arent any different, and youre not special. Dont let one expirience that is pretty much your own fault decide if you shop here again or not. That would be a shame, especially considering this is one of the only yoyo stores that has good customer service.

Yes I do actually… Customers who buy and buy should get first dibs on stuff that is very limited. Haven’t you ever heard of companies doing that? It’s called V.I.P. lol

50 throw… Soldout in 5 minutes… What if there were 300? Hmmm

Glad you think it’s funny because I don’t. You guys can stop attacking me now. I just said how I feel. I shouldn’t be getting picked on just because i’m upset about not getting a yoyo. Did any of you sell anything to me? It shouldn’t matter.

lolllllllll @ this whole post.

^^ u are NOT a vip of any sort with your whining and poor attitude… U didn’t get one so please , as was stated before, take a deep breath and move on… You will be ok

This is butthurt at it’s finest.

Brb, dying

I checked out as soon as the countdown finished, and I was afraid I wouldn’t get one because it lagged heavily. I barely got one though.

I see these forums are not a friendly place. I was just saying i’m disappointed and all these people attacking one person. I didn’t say a single bad thing about any of you.