Yeti!

YES!!! I finally got my Yeti! I got a grey one.

Who else got one yesterday when they dropped and what color did you get?

I finally got a Yeti too! I got a blue one.

I got mine yesterday, during the night release. YES!!!

I expect it to have the normal yeti issues, but I couldn’t pass up the final drop. I’d rather experience the return top I’ve always wanted and run into issues, than not try the throw due to the possibility of an issue.

I’ve always eyed one, but never cleared checkout quick enough.

Can’t wait for Thursday!

is this there legit final run haha, i was able to pick up a gray one thankfully but was wondering if this is their last time? because i thought last time was the final call? haha

During the last release CLYW stated that they still had a lot of Yeti parts laying around and that they’d be back some day. I think yesterdays release may be it, not positive though.

From what I remember, the parts for this batch were miraculously found laying around somewhere. They decided to make them due the demand for more.

This is the last we should see from the Yeti. This version at least.

I picked up a blue one on the first release. Then I looked awhile after the second release and there were still grey left, so I bought one of those also :slight_smile:

I was able to snag a purple and a blue one yesterday one at 12 one at 8 finally get to see what everyone loves about them

I already got one from the last wave.

Since this batch was from parts that were left over should we expect them to be lower quality than the first batches? Or…?

No. CLYW wouldn’t let unplayable yoyos out. Even fools gold play great. I’ve got several FG’s and I’m not quite sure why they’re considered that. I’ve got a yeti from the last release, from the same batch of parts these were made from and it’s incredibly smooth! I wouldn’t worry about these having problems.

One of the coolest, and most unique plastics ever created. That’s really why I picked up two more yesterday. In case, or when, something happens to my main one I’ve got backups. It’s one yoyo I really don’t want to be without.

I had the same thought too. Are these rejects from the last run, or were they just lost? Either way, I knew what I was buying: a design with flaws.

I don’t expect perfection, and I don’t need perfection to have fun.

They’re not lower quality at all. Same parts, same yo-yo. When they ran into production issues with the Yeti they just put some boxes of unassembled parts aside.

The Yeti is a pain to assemble and tune, but since there was so much demand Chris decided to take the time to get them ready to sell, which is why we were lucky enough to have these last two releases!

These are the last releases for the OG Yeti as far as I know. They have new stuff in the works.

1 Like

I managed to get a grey yeti at the 12pm release and a green yeti at the 8pm release. There was much rejoicing in my dorm room yesterday. I am very very very happy I snagged a green one. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you yoyoexpert for telling us the actual release times. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha in your dorm room i thought i was the only college student to play with yo-yos
And what is the most popular color that people like in a yeti?

I play with yoyos too! Higher education needs more of us. Lol.

I really like the blue. I guess that’s why I bought it. :wink: I think the green or purple might be more popular.

Was going to buy a green but didn’t see any at the 8 PM one

Yes it does. :wink:

I am pretty sure there were only two in stock for each release. I honestly didn’t think I was going to get it because the internet was really slow.

I am torn between the green and gray. The green is such a unique shade, but I think the gray looks really cool because it reminds me of the color of a yeti’s fur.

dude i know college needs more yoyoers so far I’ve only meet one other person who is into yo-yoing but that is about it among the thousands that i see on all the time! Wait so purple is the most popular? I personally like grey idk it looks cool.

I really like the look of the purple.

Amen