To Everyone Who Got a Yeti!

We already know that Chris is going to have to make a lot of these to pay off the injection mold, so I don’t mind waiting a few more months. it’s not like these are a limited run, soon they’ll be filling up the b/s boards so I wouldn’t get too flustered… epecially considering the current ones have the death-grip spacers. I look forward to seeing what you all thought about it though. :slight_smile:

They are going to be everywhere!! Soon!!

I got one at worlds. They’re good. Real good. I was glad I waited 2 hours for one. However I couldn’t pass up a trade of a mint yoyo worth 4 times what I just paid for a yoyo, so I got a mint chief for mine. Some lucky winner got a peak

Got one and love it. I let as many people play it at Worlds as I could and they all had excellent things to say!!

I never even tried. I will wait for better color Yetis, Rallys and Surges. So, all those good plastics are on hold. I went for a new Supernova instead this week instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get the free Severe with it?

Waited on the countdown. Geuss my internet is slow.

I believe so Noonar, because I bought at like 6AM this morning, so I don’t think they sold out that fast. The option for the free Severe is still available and it was when I bought, so I should be all set. I’ll keep you guys posted when I get the stuff. I bought a few sticker packs too…included the BMX sticker and a Center Trac for $5. I was after that sticker. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you got an incredible deal!

90 bucks got you a Severe, Supernova, Stickers, and Center Trac!

Glad to hear it!

Well, I added the sticker packs…so more like $100. I think I’ll get that white Yeti when it becomes available. I think that’s the one. :slight_smile: So many nice yo-yos available, that’s for sure.

Nehemiah Peterson got one. 5 actually. He’s selling 1 for $120 or trade for 2 CLYWs. No joke, I saw the message.

Lol I offered him $45 I guess thats why he hasnt answered me. I hope no one buys them so he’ll be out money when the first run comes. I know that sounds rude but its not cool to scalp and rip people off.

3 Likes

^

This is stupid, and its not like my opinion of him wasn’t low enough already. I heard he bought 5, and I just thought, “attention grab anyone?” but now he plans to scalp them? People these days…

Wait, how did he get 5 when it was 1 per customer?

Traded for them maybe?

He probably offered a lot more than they were bought for from people at worlds and in his mind he was going to make money by thinking people will pay $120 for one.

To be exact, he traded a Peak for one and a mint Chief for one.

Good move, because there are only going to be extremely limited quantities of like 100+ that will be made.

He bought one. 10 minutes after buy the first he offered up his Sebby Peak for a second yeti, traded a nickel summit for the third, a hulk smash Ava for the 4th, and I wanna say he traded either a chief or AC for the 5th. I personally think he’s flippin’ crazy.