CLYW YETI

Even if you missed it, there’ll be a few on the B/S/T in a few weeks, just you wait. I know that’s when I’ll pick mine up. Not going to be bothered with the pressure of checking out as fast as possible.

This doesn’t mean that he won’t still do a direct run when he get’s back from Worlds.

I feel so exclusive! At least for a few weeks… :stuck_out_tongue:

To all you guys who didn’t get one, think of it like this: You’ll have a chance to get one in different colors and doesn’t use the YYF spacer system.

I’ll be sure to leave my review/impressions. One of the main reasons I bought this yoyo is the box. I’m kind of a box freak. One of the big attractions for me is the box (that’s why I love me some YYR!).

On a side note, anyone know how a plastic will work with Monkey Buff? I don’t anticipate much, but I ordered some just in case…

Oh yeah, get ready for the influx of BST’s that look like: SELLING CLYW YETI $80 SHIPPED OR TRADE

I kinda want one of the white ones. Looks dope.

I had a chance to get one, but I kind of want the Rally more. I will definitely be picking up a Yeti whenever Chris does the run with the new spacers that he got. I’m glad they sold so fast… he has a lot of money tied up into that yoyo.

This was an ‘initial pre-release’ only - it was super small and we knew there would not be anywhere near enough to go around but Chris wanted to have a small pre-release timed with worlds. He has a lot of black ones that are still yet to be finished in assembly - so more to come. Appreciate everyone’s patience and apologies to those who were not able to get one - but they will return soon!

1 Like

Got one!!! Can’t wait! Woo Hoo! Yeah! Oh Snap!
Ps if you can’t tell, I’m a little excited.

Andre, have you been on the worlsd stream under the name yoyolover1996?

Watching the live stream - but that wouldn’t be my pen name. :wink:

• André
1 Like

WE MUST FIND HIM!

lol at you fanboys in such a rush to get a Yeti first, even if it means getting an ugly color and an inferior run. No thanks.

Why do you care?

1. The run just has different spacers

2. You like thes better than black? They look like hand soap.

Lol ikr even clyw members say colored ones are way better

Yeah I think I’ll pick up a white or teal one when those drop.

I didn’t know that YYF team members have the final say on what looks more appealing to me…

I LOVE the black. The colored ones don’t hold a candle to the black ones, in my opinion. If you’re concerned about what the team members think of the colors, that sounds very much like a fanboy attitude.

Blue or white for sure.

My thoughts exactly lol for people that really don’t like them… Seems they have a lot of hurt inside that they feel the need to interject such blubbery

Seems like ignorance to me …

All you CLYW HYPE haters

A million times better. The black looks awful. Also black is a terrible color for something that’s made to be seen, which i guess is why so many of the Team’s ended up getting painted.