“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

Yeah, I’m sorry about not communicating.

I’ve been so busy with the Rock and Blues camp coming in, right after being out of town…

We’ll do 06/16 2-5pm

Spread the word!

2 Likes

will do :smiley:

2 Likes

Fathers day?

1 Like

Lol, I did this on Mother’s Day too!

I guess that won’t work. The 23rd?

So hold off on spreading the word. I’ll confirm hopefully tomorrow.

1 Like

OK, so 06/23 will work.

Now: Spread the Word!:smirk:

3 Likes

Who is planning to come to the meet up this Sunday? :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

idea: how about a clash 44 style contest? Everyone bring a little something, which gets put into a prize area. Everyone gets to do literally anything for like a minute on stage, and we arbitrarily decide on a winner, which gets to choose something from the prize area. And the 2nd, 3rd, etc plage keep picking prizes until everyone’s gone?

That sounds cool. We can talk about it there. If not this time, maybe next.

This week we might have some nubes, as I put out an invite to the kids from the rock and blues camp. It would be nice to help them get started

Also, I might end up having to work in the building the whole time. :unamused:

But let’s see how it goes. Sounds like a fun idea!

3 Likes

What a great meet up today! Got to try a TP Mustang :exploding_head: and a 70 gram Fixie by @Glenacius_K!!! Forgot to count, but we must of had 12+ people this time!!! Thanks to @Myk_Myk for being such a gracious host as always! Thanks to @Ant.G and @SpyseaRice for showing me some new tricks too! Already looking forward to next month!

6 Likes

Whole lotta throwin’ goin’ on!

5 Likes

:joy: This kid :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

He is into it!

He’s at the camp this week with his yo-yo everyday!

4 Likes

Hey @SpyseaRice, @Myk_Myk, @Ant.G

3 questions

#1 Do any of you know if this fella has a YYE username and what it might be? Trying to get up with him about plans for a Worlds carpool.

#2 Do you guys care if we change the title of this thread to something easier to remember and more applicable to what the “Get-Together” has become like NE Atlanta Yoyo Club or something.

#3 I’m wondering too if we should file for official club status and see if @AndreBoulay can hook us up with this YoYo Club Grant Program

5 Likes

That’s Jon! He and I are friends. He’s not on here, but we were actually talking about the carpool just a few hours ago. Are you on Facebook?

5 Likes

Nice! PM’d

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out this forum lol. do you have a number I can contact you at

1 Like

Press avatar, press message button

1 Like

@Myk_Myk So next meeting should be on the 14th right? Or are there some more kinks to work out? :snowman:

1 Like

Still working on the soft launch of the grant program but we will let you know when its ready! :blush:

7 Likes