South Florida Yoyo Club and Meet

Hello! I thought it would be a good idea to start-up a South Florida Yoyo Club and Meet! We used to have one going, but it died down. So, I have decided to start it back up again. I am trying to get as many people as possible to come out from new members to the old founding members. Please post below so I could get a rough idea of how many people are willing to meet and I will organize a meet soon! God Bless - Moefv

(SlimJoe) #2

yoooooooooooo

Hey Stephen! You ready to help me out start a club/meet-up again! God Bless - Moefv

Iā€™m in for sure

Is this Sunday good for everyone?

We needto try to get some more people. Iā€™m gonna text some guys and Stephen can too! I think we should get more people first before we start meeting. God Bless - Moefv

I agree sounds good!

Any update???

??

Most of the members are currently traveling so I will post when I get something set-up. God Bless - Moefv

Very interested in this post! I just started getting back into yoyoing and have been trying to find people to throw with!

You live in south florida?

when are we ganna set it up?

I live in the north broward area if anyone wants to chill and throw some let me know. pm me we can put something together prolly.

(SlimJoe) #15

Maybe we could meet in Young Circle park? In hollywood?

Yeah sometime soon too while this humidity stays low. :slight_smile:

(SlimJoe) #17

The earliest I could meet is like this sunday. Lets get going!

I work Sundays 3pm-11pm everyday so getting up and down to Hollywood before noon or so would be hard but maybe a Friday or Saturday one week those are my days off.

(SlimJoe) #19

Anyone else have off days?! Let us know!

(SlimJoe) #20

After talking to Noobyoyo24, we figured Next friday at around 1pm at young circle would be a great first meet date. Let me know if you can make it!