This is a Safe Thread. Post a yoyo related confession that you've never told/showed anyone here

Right but broken by throwing them or broken by some other method like experimental anodizations?

2 Likes

Broken like mods gone wrong lol. The hub is more or less missing. Will probably go back when I’m not lazy and fix them up.

4 Likes

I ruined my wooden table because of yoyoing.

6 Likes

I just realized, i drank a wintermelon milktea. With a LOT of sugar, btw. The ones who made my milktea werent consistent with the amount of sugar they put in drinks. It made my stomach ache so much.

2 Likes

Did you happen to hit a trick called ‘Trapeze and his 2 brothers’?

8 Likes

:joy: Nailed It on the first try!

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

You see; it’s not a trick that is exciting to hit.

It’s a trick that you have to be excited before you ‘can’ hit it🙀

8 Likes

What the heck is a Wintermelon Milktea?

5 Likes

no…

4 Likes

Winter melon is a fruit. Milk tea is every Asians’ favorite drink

6 Likes

I’ve been throwing for about 4 years, and I’ve only bought yoyofactory throws…

9 Likes

This man is Misguided.

5 Likes

I had a bad experience with yyf 12 years ago and refuse to buy any more yyfs. I also don’t really like how their stuff looks

Probably more like 14 years.

7 Likes

That is one heck of a grudge you are holding there sir :laughing:

9 Likes

One day I tried to do a slap bind and instead of hitting the slack into the yoyo, I accidentally hit the yoyo and the yoyo flew and hit my sibling’s nose. I got fussed so much that day.

4 Likes

Dude… it’s time to branch out and try something new!!

4 Likes

That’s like saying that you’ve only ever had vanilla ice cream bro :open_mouth:

7 Likes

It’s less a grudge more a business decision. I remember who treats me poorly and I choose to not support a businesses that burns me. Also honestly I am not missing anything they are mass produced to a level that can be felt. They are named yoyo factory for a reason.

Beyond that who wants a kid who saved up money for months to have a bad time.

6 Likes

Same here only I have played one yoyo slightly over 60 but rest are super cheap. Another thing I do is that when I am super bored I will tie as much knots in my string as possible and have fun with it.

2 Likes