Things yoyoers intensely dislike

This conversation lol

10 Likes

I donā€™t know @JWaugh, itā€™s unlikely that Iā€™d be caught without a yoyo but if I were, Iā€™d dislike it. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got! :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I can never trust a notification from you because of that thread lol

9 Likes

This kind of thing right here:

17 Likes

Begging for free yo-yos is lame.

ā€¦
Can I has free car please!?

10 Likes

Ive seen kids straight up demand youtubers for free yoyos and get all pissy when they are either ignored or denied. How entitled can you be?

13 Likes

I really hate that. But that does not happen only with yoyos. I hate when someone demand a free product and get salty when ignored haha. I donā€™t even understand why they try that xD

7 Likes

Okay guys.
But I think weā€™ve gotten off topic here and I donā€™t think you guys heard me.

Can I has free car please?

10 Likes

Yeah. But please send me your credit card info (just to verify your identity).

14 Likes

People are idiots!

Better to hang out at a Gas Station and beg for change for a few days.

Thenā€¦ when you have raised enough money; then just buy a yoyo.

You can be a complete loser in every other part of your life.

But for heaven sake; when you post on the Forum; have some class and pretend to have manners.

:clown_face:

10 Likes

I dont like centipedes or millipedes. They just have to many legs for me to trust. I would intensely dislike if one of these said creatures ended up on one of my favorite yoyos.

10 Likes

We get a couple of these requests every week haha. People are always looking for free stuff.

12 Likes

OH! You guys give away free yo-yos to everyone?

I CAN HAZ FREE YO-YO PLEASE!
Anything will do as long as itā€™s green. And metal. And expensive.
But Iā€™m not picky, so a yoyorecreation Inevitable will be fine!

ā€“editā€“
lol okay, okay! Iā€™m done pushing this joke now :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I dont get why people think they can just get a free yoyo, like save up your money and buy. my brother keeps asking for my replay because he says I donā€™t need it and I donā€™t need it but I enjoy it. plus if you ask me for a yoyo im not gonna give you one, im happy to give a beginner a cheap yoyo, but if they ask for one forget it.

6 Likes

so, is the new yoyo expert staff uniform red fur suits with white trim? Everyone gaining some weight and growing a big beard? trading in the van for a sleigh? Ho, Ho, Ho!

9 Likes
14 Likes

Condition: rough
Price: cover shipping

7 Likes

Gotta pass on it in rough conditionā€¦thanks for getting back to me though!
I have one in new condition, but wouldnā€™t mind picking another up eventually (in good condition) so I can use it for a future gift. :slight_smile:

ā€“editā€“
Oh and happy cake day!

5 Likes

Thanks for the Happy Cake Day! But I just realizedā€¦ Iā€™ve been throwing for a yearā€¦ And Iā€™m not nearly as good as I think I know I should beā€¦ Oh well :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Yessss, he has the skillz.

3 Likes