The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

15 Likes

Is the left one also an Alley Cat?

3 Likes

Yes sir. I half swaped with a friend and had mine engraved.

5 Likes

Is there any more interest in MR85 blanks? Let me know if you want one. :blush:

ooh i would

1 Like

Hello I’m new in modern responsive…
This hubstack make more fun for playing modern responsive haha

12 Likes

16 Likes

Just like some random tricks I was goofing w tonight.

17 Likes

Kickflip Late Heel(kickflip tapped to heelflip), and some other stuff. Happy Fixed Axle Friday.

11 Likes

I’ve been playing around with this idea of trying to catch the yoyo with an upside down trapeze. Here I do a 180 Varial and a 540 Varial, but instead of landing on the string, I bring the string down into the yoyo catching it in an upside down trapeze that is then swung/rolled over.

11 Likes

Yo, I discovered you can pop the yoyo up into a string segment and make it flip.

14 Likes

Here they are! Get them while they’re hot!

1 Like

I’m calling these “Ricochet Flips”. The yoyo is popped up into a string segment to make it flip. Here is a single, 1.5, and double.

11 Likes

Barely change the pad with the white one from the box and now became unresponsive :smiling_face_with_tear:

I was trying to make an 18th century style bandalore handle to muck around with diablo catches and grinds, but this came out more like half a balisong handle.

I’m having heaps of fun spinning the handle like a balisong and doing pen manipulation but it turns out I suck pretty badly at both so far.
I don’t know if anyone else has done this but
bandalore x balisong is fun!

14 Likes

Oh i would love to see this in action.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope someone better than me posts a video.

If I’ve accidentally invented a new sub-genre of 0A I don’t think I can come up with a new library of trick elements by myself.

2 Likes

This doesn’t look like the proper response pad. The close up picture shows that the recess for the response pads will accept a much larger pad. That would account for the loss of response. What yo-yo is this and what pads were put in it? This is totally fixable. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Yes, this made me think of @Overtinkering’s lawnmower starter counterweight only more extreme! :rofl:

2 Likes

Is this a confusion GT usually those have protruding pads

1 Like