The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

The older ones do, the newer ones have a thicker poly, which actually last a while, the string change was a 2022 update from my observations. $3 is a good value :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Superman on a Butterfly

Happy fixed axle Friday!

19 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!

2 Likes

Working on my varials today bc I learned them recently and don’t feel all that comfortable with them yet. Kickflips I feel pretty good with now tho.

14 Likes

Dude, that was a 360 flip! Nice!

Awesome! One of my favorite tricks!

1 Like

Some unsolicited tips i’ve found help with Varials lol. Use a shorter loop and shorter trapeze than with a kickflip, this will give a little more control. I also pinch the string with my TH in order to generate the spin force, ive found this gives me more control over the spin

1 Like

Yo I’ll take all the tips I can get w these bc I def don’t have the control I want. The 360 flip is cool but def not what I was trying to do and I’d rather have the control to do what I want. I’ll try these tips when I get another chance to toss a yoyo. Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome sir! Enjoy your Friday =]

2 Likes

having fun with this little regen combo

19 Likes

Hey everyone, just thought I’d share this here
https://youtu.be/dNOexXV1V-A?si=l0oQr48l-d97eAdb

7 Likes

Oh yeah I’ll follow, love your stuff on Instagram.

I have been added more to my YouTube too.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I had that idea in my head but could not figure out how to get it together! So awesome to see it! Thank you

1 Like

Quick Question: What would go into making a Fixed Axle yoyo? Thinking of trying to make one for myself related to a fandom preeeetty close to my heart, but I had no idea what made a fixed axle work well. (Also, curiousity)

1 Like

All this Christmas shopping with no Duncan sighting had me starting to feel pretty humbuggy;

Today I only needed to get a box and Santa smiled upon me!

23 Likes

Yeah!!! That bin is FULL!!

1 Like

that place was late to get them out in my area last year and early this year. still fingers crossed we see glow butterflys next year.

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Glow Butterflies would be awesome!!

7 Likes

For $3 a pop, I couldn’t help but bring some home.

17 Likes