The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Oh my bad. I don’t know all the trick terminology yet. Thank you for letting me know!

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmrD1RIndo3

3 Likes

Thanks guys! I just assumed anytime the yo-yo flipped it’s called a varial haha.

2 Likes

Ooo this is sick too so now I got two new things to try hah

2 Likes

No bad at all here! Sick video, that bird flip is probably harder than a varial tbh lol

4 Likes

It definitely is.

2 Likes

I got this a long time ago but I haven’t opened it. There is just something jive about this whole swappable axle system…

19 Likes

I have a Butterfly and a Butterfly XT whats the best string for them the standard butterfly seems to hate poly XT seems fine with it

1 Like

I just double loop the fixed butterfly and it has the response i like w bulk poly

1 Like

I also use bulk poly on my Butterfly but I do not double loop any more. I crank the torsion up high for the first few minutes of play and then I return to neutral and it plays great.

7 Likes

I’ve used kitty fat on a Butterfly and I think it plays okay after breaking it in. I think slick 8 plays well, but I think I personally prefer cotton now.

If anyone knows where to get some decent bulk white cotton in type 8 or higher, please let me know. I don’t really want to pay more than $1 per string. At that point I will just make my own, which is probably what I’m going to end up doing anyway.

you can buy bulk from “the site who shall not be named”… you know the one that makes yoyo trick tutorials with blue backgrounds? they have 100 packs for $12. I’ve been using them for a while without issue.

2 Likes

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertEric @YoYoExpert Cotton is Out of Stock

6 Likes

Do you know the “type”, or what string would you compare the thickness to? I saw those but I just assumed they were type 6. If you don’t know, I will just email them and ask. Thank you!

I assume it is type 8, but def good to check.

in my experience YYE cotton is type 8 unless it specifies type 10 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Seeing that sticker on it makes me miss K B Toys, and being a kid :grin:

3 Likes

Super sketchy stall kwijibo double mystic dump whatever trick thing

17 Likes

Not sketchy at all! :clap:

2 Likes

To me it actually looks pretty rad, hmm… :thinking:

1 Like