The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Aboslutely. This is why I find it hard to transition between wood throws mid-play and just like to get into an intimate jam one at a time.

Just landed a new trick. Kickflip to lunar landing stall. I haven’t practiced long, but it is quite fun. I have yet to land it the other way around though.

6 Likes

is this sacreligious? bc it almost plays too well. It’s kinda scary.

7 Likes

How does it play if you use the inner race instead?

3 Likes

Has science gone too far?

3 Likes

I destroyed the outer race when removing the inner. The inner did not work super well on a Deep State.

1. What throw is that?

2. How did you get the outer race off without damage?

2 Likes

I actually tried the inner race first and started laughing really hard bc it plays exactly like it does with a full bearing except it’s silent and doesn’t sleep as long. The outter race really gives it that floaty fixie feeling

3 Likes

it’s an OG alley cat. You can take a bearing apart pretty easily if you’re careful. Take the shields off, then look for the little tabs in between each ball. Push those inward and the cage should come out through the back of the bearing. Then push all the balls to one side and it should just fall apart.

4 Likes

Nice! I exploded mine all over the kitchen. Probably easier and less traumatizing for the pets to do it your way.

5 Likes

With the A-Size bearing, it makes sense that the outer race works well.

4 Likes

My first Fixed Axle Friday contribution:

@edhaponik, this is the trick I was talking about for the contest. Better late than never…

@Glenacius_K Spinworthy Boon

19 Likes

that so sick :smiley:

2 Likes

Yoooo that’s rad!!!

4 Likes

This week for fixed Friday I was playing with this knee balance idea. The knack is chef’s kiss for balances.

11 Likes

I think the Bloodcell may be even better for balances.

Could be! I’ll have to test it

1 Like

that thumbnail though. :joy:

1 Like

The legssss man, gotta work ittt haha

1 Like

Was that horizontal Fixie?

At the end? Yeah it was a UFO!! My favorite tension fixing trick! :flying_saucer:

2 Likes

This is where I need to be. Cool logo !

1 Like