The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

That is so cool!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Sometimes, I feel hesitant, because I know my tricks aren’t mind blowingly difficult. This encourages me to keep putting up my creations.

5 Likes

omg this is silly and so cool! The walkaway dismount is golden lol.

2 Likes

clever :wink:

1 Like

Agree - one of my fave simple/brilliant tricks of the year so far. Reminds me of something B-Figs would come up with (high praise).

2 Likes

Loved it, very original!

1 Like

Mate, that trick is gold!!

5 Likes

Hey everybody, check out these sweet sweet Markmont x Duncan AL Butterflies!! These are pretty solid for most 0a tricks and can shred a surprising amount of 1a too!

13 Likes

This old @drewtetz thread needs to be linked here. Lots a good stuff

5 Likes

Wow! Thanks for that! I gotta say, I’m not sure I’ve ever come across that thread :flushed: Going to add it up top in the list of links. Thanks!

3 Likes

what does the blank look like out of the yoyo?

1 Like

has anyone tried the Custom Products AXL out for 0a? I feel like it would be absolutely perfect. Small bearing, high walls, and very light weight (like 48 grams I think??)

the shape is pretty narrow but they also make one in a more winged shape

3 Likes

That was one of the yoyos that inspired the Weekender

5 Likes

Axl Elite (ultra light butterfly version) is spot on. The Reactor is great too but a little heavy for its diameter. Great 0a pocket throws though.

4 Likes

wow that makes perfect sense haha. The idea of a really light metal intrigues me!

2 Likes

The Weekender is a fantastic yoyo!

4 Likes

Copped. @Markmont got me good with that Wu-Terfly.

5 Likes

3 Likes

that’s awesome!

1 Like

I would expect the outer race of a flat bearing to function identically, except it would be lighter. And cheaper.

1 Like