SPYY Promo

I said I was going to wait until payday, and I kinda did. I mean, it’s close enough anyway. Besides, I didn’t want to miss out on the blue options and end up with those other colors. The stock is low on the blue. So, my order is in for a icy blue Amp, and blue Orbitron. ;D This was too great a deal to pass up.

2 Likes

I have a nephew that got into yo-yoing a couple months ago, and he’s progressing really quickly (soon he’ll be better than me) (not that that’s saying much). After telling his dad about the deal, he (the dad) told me to go ahead and pick him (my nephew) up whatever I thought was good for Christmas present purposes. I got an Amplifier (obviously) and a Radian. I hope he likes them.

1 Like

The Orbitron didn’t get much love when it was initially released, but it’s a really nice, fun throw. Big, classic shape and feels great in the hand. Not sure if anyone is on the fence about it, but it you are…go for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What promo might I ask?

1 Like

It started a few days ago, and it’s “buy a SPYY **** and get two free”
Sadly I don’t have the $120 needed :smiley: but it’s a sweet deal! (Should be on page 2-3 on the news on YYE main page)

1 Like

The deal is good through November 10

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1097/SPYY-Promo---Get-2nd-SPYY-Yo-Yo-FREE

1 Like

The Icy blue is sweet, but for me it’s dat Plasma Burn…

1 Like

Oh, really? Awesome! I guess it jut started a few days ago… Awesome!

1 Like

boo my mom still hasnt ordered my yoyos yet they already got the color of my amplifier i want out of stock :’( i hope she orders soon cause i want the orbitron in blue soon!

1 Like

Yay! My mom just ordered the yoyos! Awesome!!

2 Likes

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3007/vf6h.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How does the Radian play… how so do both of them play for that matter? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like the amplifier , very smooth and stable. not the best finish for grinding tho.
And I don’t really like the radian, but I kinda knew i wouldn’t like it before i got it. I’m not a fan of organic shapes. It has a small gap , and feels kinda vibey, gonna prob end up trading in a few months.

I doubt anybody cares… at all.

1 Like

rude… >:(

3 Likes

I care.

2 Likes

Just saying 4 posts saying the exact same thing in one thread. It’s like you think everybody will forget just beacause it’s not on the same page.

1 Like

I care .

1 Like

So I’m a fan of grinding, 1a, and looping alot in string tricks
I’m also starting to get into 5a so which o the two yoyos (orbitron and radian) would fit these borders?I
Is the deal still worth it without the ranchero?

1 Like

Still worth it. Way still worth it.

1 Like