SPYY Promo

BPhilly’s got me interested in the Radian! Spent too much on yoyos recently so I probably still won’t go for it, though. More Radians for other people. :wink:

1 Like

If it weren’t limited to one per person I’d be seriously tempted to pick up another Amplifier and a Radian.

1 Like

Not sure this is the case. Yesterday there were 17 red El Rancheros in stock on the Ranchero page, now it says 0? And likewise on the Orbitron page they’re all at 0 too? No way people bought 17 El Rancheros in the last day or two, they must be somewhere…

1 Like

I wanted a Rachero, but sadly they were all gone by 9:00PM MST last night. I picked up the black & orange Ronnin instead. Awesome promo!

1 Like

I saw the same thing. Did you make any note of how many Amplifiers they started out with? That might tell us how many promo sales were made so far. I wouldn’t doubt it to be honest. This is a huge sale. Buy one high end throw…get another for free. Imagine if they did that with CLYW. People would lose their minds. Never going to happen…but just imagine.

This deal is crazy…only on YoyoExpert.

1 Like

The stock moved from the individual pages to the special page for the promo, as far as I can tell.

However, El Rancheros are out of stock either way. :wink:

1 Like

Haha, it’s seriously good. A lot better than I ever expected. If you haven’t tried on Orbitron, it is also a really great throw. Floaty, smooth, wide, VERY fun to play with and unlike anything else I have in my collection. Spyy’s deserve the same “hype” as CLYW in my opinion.

1 Like

BPhilly, SPYY is killer. Most of my collection is SPYY. :frowning: (Sad face that there won’t be new ones, not that I have so many!) One of my friends recently surprised me by sending me an RSL, knowing I’m a big SPYY fan. I won’t embarrass Sanchez202 by spilling the beans that it was him, but let’s just say that whoever sent it to me is awesome beyond words.

Didn’t I get my Revenger from you? I can’t remember now!

1 Like

Black with orange splash? I think so! I miss that throw, although the Orbitron is even better IMHO!

1 Like

Nope, this one is red with gold splash. It must have been that we communicated but the Revenger was already gone. :wink: I remember that happening with one seller.

Was playing my Revenger last night, partly as an exercise of going through and deciding which yoyos I could part with (the Dynamo went to a new home; even though it’s GREAT, I had similar enough other yoyos). The Revenger’s gotta stay… it’s unique in my collection, and that’s something I value!

But yeah. Radian. I have the Super Light, I’m sure I would enjoy a blasted Radian of some variety as well.

1 Like

my mom is ordering my amplifier and orbitron right now so excited! i know what im getting for my birthday i’m excited! (my birthday is a month away literally so she already planning on buying me my present.)

1 Like

I am so stoked on this order. I ordered a Plasma Burn Amplifier, and a Blue Orbitron. I wanted to get a Ronin for the amazing artwork but they were out of stock. These will be my first high end Throws EVER I am so excited. I would also like to thank Yoyoexpert for running this incredible deal and for giving me my first oppurtunity for some high-end throws. THANK YOU YOYOEXPERT. ;D ;D ;D

2 Likes

This is a pretty sweet deal. If I didn’t already have a Ronin and El Ranchero when the deal came out or if there had been Addictions in stock to be part of the deal I would’ve snapped it up right away.

1 Like

Why isn’t the Spyder part of the deal? I already own the only throw I’m really interested in.

1 Like

Got my SPYYs today! I haven’ put much time into them yet, but the Amplifier plays well, and the El Ranchero… well, the pictures don’t do this yo-yo justice. I’m bummed that I didn’t pick one up sooner.

2 Likes

That Ranchero is so good…

I haven’t played an Amplifier, but if it’s anything like the Pro, it might take some getting used to. I found the Pro played so heavy (while also being stable, mind you) that I didn’t instantly love it. Put in a few hours here and there and before too long it became my go-to yoyo for a good long while! Keep giving that Amplifier a chance. :wink:

2 Likes

My amplifier is here with my el ranchero. I love both, but am enjoying the el ranchero the most.

2 Likes

My Icy Blue Came today, I am so glad I got this deal, I am really digging the Amp. I was thinking of getting a second before they are gone forever. I picked up the YYE red Radian too, this is my first YYE edition throw!!

I went back today and the Ronin’s are gone, I thought about picking up a set with the Ronin, it looked to be a very unique yoyo shape. oh well too late now.

1 Like

Supposedly the deal was limited to one per customer, but I don’t know how closely that’s enforced.

1 Like

I got the “green lantern” amp and a black radian - my first SPYYs and I gotta say, I love em! The Amp is a little on the heavy side. You know exactly where it is at all times and man is it stable. I’m very impressed with it. And the Radian is a killer too. Love the look and the size. It just feels natural when in play - nice and agile. I’m a little bummed that I didn’t get an el ranchero - really wanted one. And now there’s pretty much no chance. Sad to see SPYY go. Anyone know why they’re hanging it up? Any word on Nate Sutter and who he’s with now?

2 Likes