Snack feedback

Just finished a trade with Snack, very smooth transaction. Fast shipping and great communication! Highly recommended. Ty Snack!

1 Like

Bought a few yoyo’s from @Snack
Good communication and super fast shipping. Would buy again.

Also, a shoutout to USPS for delivering the package two days BEFORE the expected delivery date! :grin:

1 Like

Just got my clyw dune in the mail from @Snack

Shipped quick, sent some strings that i really like the feel off, and good LORD this dune is in great condition and a super nice colorway, cotton candy or whatever its official name is.

He was super fair on pricing too. Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from them, was shipped prompty and packed very well!

2 Likes

completed a very smooth transaction with @Snack. no issues. good communications, shipped same day. provided some extra pictures when asked. would recommend this seller and i would absolutely do business again.

enjoy the throw my friends.
kgb

1 Like

May be the smoothest and fastest transaction I’ve ever had on this forum! RSO Mini was in perfect condition and arrived a week after it was paid. Thank you!

1 Like

Simple and efficient shipped same day. Throws in prime condition! ETA said 5 days box at my door in 2.

Thanks

1 Like

I just received the throw I bought from @Snack. Awesome transaction! Fast shipping, great packaging. Would happily transact again.

1 Like

I just received the yoyo i bought from @Snack. To start, He messaged me back right away, very informative. Messaged me every step of the way. I paid him on on the 09/13 and received the package today and yoyo was mint in the box as he said. Probably would have been here sooner if not for the weekend. I would not only buy from him again but i would recommend him to anybody looking for a fast smooth transaction.
Thanks again for the great yoyo.

Did i mention i also got a great price? I did.

1 Like

Just finished a Transaction with Mr. Snack.

Great communication and fast delivery.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Just finished a purchase from @Snack and I have to say it was flawless! Great response time, fast ship, and awesome packaging. Don’t hesitate to buy, trade, sell with him

1 Like

Traded with @Snack and things couldn’t have gone better. Very happy with my end of things, he was even nice enough to hold the throw for me for a few days while I got things together. He was transparent, fair, and packaged everything up real nice. Thanks a bunch Walter! Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again.

1 Like

Awesome transaction with @Snack !

Clear and quick communication :ok_hand:
Shipped quickly :+1:
Everything as described :metal:

1 Like

Just had a successful transaction

1 Like

deal done with snack, amazing photo details, fast, helpful, nice, and yoyo was better than described, absolutely insane deal too. 100% no hesitation buy from this guy

1 Like

Just received my throw from Snack(Walter), Well packed, fast shipping, good communication. Definitely buying from him again. I agree with the rest of the comments don’t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

bought again! everything remains true, and i took my own advice and bought with no hesitation regarding his side, anyone reading should follow suit, got here incredibly fast too

2 Likes

Bought something I’ve been wanting for a minute from @Snack

The transaction and communication were super smooth

Dude shipped it out the same day I paid for it

It arrived safe & sound and it was very well packed

I couldn’t be happier with the transaction

1 Like

Recent bought a dale from @Snack. Super nice to work with and had great communication. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.

1 Like

Bought a YYFr Hummingbird from @Snack and had an amazing experience! Excellent communication, great packaging, and shipped fast. Highly recommend!

1 Like