FS/FT: $30 CLYW Minitee

I’ve got some stuff I’d like to clear out of my collection!

All prices are shipped (US only) and I’m fine with PayPal G&S or F&F (whichever you’re comfortable with). Reach out with any questions or for more photos, and feel free to offer on individuals or bundle things together.

My feedback thread is here!

I'd prefer to sell but I would trade (with or without cash depending on the trade offer) towards these only right now.

CLYW

• OG Sasquatch with Alex Berenguel engraving
  • 2018 Sasquatch
  • OG Gnarwhal
  • OG Puffin (Hulk Smash Blizzard, Spanish Sunset only)
  • Peak (Bearinggull red with clear splash only)
  • Canvas

The throws!

CLYW Monometal Kodiak - Hot Pink - sold

With box and pin. Plays awesome! I’m the only owner of this one, it’s mint.

CLYW Minitee - Sarsaparilla - sold

With box and pin. Mint and smooth, I bought it when it came out but realized it’s not my thing.

Luftverk 000 - Blue Grey Glass Dust Anodized - sold

With box, extra pads, authenticity certificate. Plays great and it’s mint, but it does have some minor vibe.

000_1
000_2
000_3
000_4
000_5

Atmos Fruitloop - Burnt Orange - sold

With box, card, and an unbranded white pouch. Plays awesome and fairly unique, no damage. I got one in Matcha finally so I’m selling this color now.

One Drop Terrarian - Saturday Market - sold

With box. Has one line I pictured that I think might be a scratch but you can’t feel it since it’s in the ridges anyway. It might just be an anodization flaw. Has clear spike side effects and one of them has a machining line on it. Some vibe that you might be able to tune out!

terrarian_1
terrarian_2
terrarian_3
terrarian_4

RSO Einstein - sold

No damage and pretty smooth. Has box, pin, extra pads, authenticity card, and brain fabric! The box is a little worn.

6 Likes

Diorama sold

1 Like

that was FAST

1 Like

sent pm for peregrine!

1 Like

Made stuff a lil’ cheaperrrrr

Updated with more stuff I’d like to sell before I leave home for a week :airplane:

@alomac extra noodles 1 of 11 in Raw

1 Like

Atmos all gone, bumping with some price changes

Bumped after photo and price updates :camera:

Pm’d

1 Like

Interested in the minitee

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.