FS: Cerakote Fat Tire

I’ve got a few things for sale to recoup the costs of some titaniums I just bought. My feedback is here.

NOTE: I am planning to ship whatever sells sometime this weekend :package:

All prices are shipped (US only please) and I only accept PayPal. You can use G&S or F&F, whichever you prefer! Reach out with any questions.

For trades right now, I’m really only interested in a Bimetal Kodiak in a splash colorway (no Fools Golds), an Orca in a splash colorway, or an older Avalanche (Fools Gold OK - especially the engraved ones).

A-RT Holy Grail - Black #28 - sold

Holy Grail in black! Mint and comes with all the original accessories. I didn’t do the best at opening the can :sweat_smile: I couldn’t help myself so I picked up another one of these during the latest drop and I’m letting this one go.

One Drop Fat Tire 2020 - Daphne Blue Cerakote - sold

With box. I found one chip in the finish pictured below, and there are some scuffs on the clear spike side effects I’m shipping with this. Has some slight vibe like most side effect throws

Markmont Black Canon - Nickel - sold

With box and brass ultralight side effects. No damage but the nickel shows some slight surface marks. I bought it brand new and it’s still in that same condition. The side effects hav some marks which are pictured. Plays awesome.

CLYW Avalanche (Reboot) - Salmon Fade - sold

Mint with box and pin! It’s awesome but I am planning on picking up a different color when the official drop happens.

CLYW Gnarwhal 2 - Jack Rabbit - sold

With box. Got this one from the BST a while ago - no damage spotted! Plays very well too. I prefer the original Gnarwhal though and I finally got one of those so I’m selling this one now.

CLYW Arctic Circle 1 - sold

Got this one a while ago when I picked up some older CLYW from an international seller. It has three flat spots that I found. No box and has that older CLYW slight vibe, but plays very well.

5 Likes

Dang missed that narwhal​:weary::weary:

1 Like

Weren’t you looking for a Holy Grail @yoyodoc?

1 Like

Well, in this particular instance, I have the same view that I suggested when I got my titanium thesis and it was black coated. In the last couple weeks, I posted some images of what that thesis yo-yo looks like with only the cups remaining black and the body from a gap view is brushed titanium. my personal opinion is that I don’t like the idea of a black coating on titanium for people that love, black yo-yos, it doesn’t matter that’s perfectly fine. A titanium yo-yo with a black finish on it.
So I’m not trying to screw this guy’s BST up and discouraging anybody from buying a holy Grail just because it’s black. If somebody wants a holy Grail and they like black yo-yos, that’s fine they should go for it.
Me personally, I would just be buying something that I’m gonna start customizing as soon as I get it out of the package. Kind of defeats the purpose of it.
Those holy Grail are hard to come by though that’s for sure. Best of luck to the seller and best wishes to the buyer.
And possibly the best news if you could call it that. If somebody does indeed by that black, holy Grail for $500 and decide that they’d rather have it not all black, they can send it to me and I will make sure that it’s only black in the cups And a natural titanium finish The rest of the body from the gap no charge. And I’ll even pay for return shipping in the United States.

4 Likes

Thanks for that awesome offer to customize @yoyodoc :innocent:

Bump - two throws left :package:

Hello,

Do you still have the fat tire for sale? If so, do you have the original side effects as well or did the spikes come standard? Is price negotiable?

Regards,
Aaron

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.