FS/FT: CLYW Hot Pink Kodiak LF: Bassalope, Avalanche, some other CLYW and ILYY

Looking for a couple things and I’ve got a handful here for sale or for trade! Feel free to offer on anything or ask for more pictures. Contiguous US and PayPal only please :pray: I have a feedback thread here as well. All prices are shipped, and everything is damage free unless noted in the description. Reach out if you have any additional condition questions. I’m ok with G&S or F&F on PayPal - whatever you’re comfortable with :slight_smile:

Here's my list of trade / buy interests! For trade offers, I’m heavily interested in these but *might* consider other things

CLYW

• 2018 Sasquatch
  • OG Sasquatch (With Alex Berenguel engraving)
  • Bassalope
  • Avalanche. Fools gold is ok.
  • OG Puffin (Hulk Smash Blizzard, Spanish Sunset only)
  • Peak (Bearinggull red with clear splash only)
  • Canvas

ILYY

• Wasabi
  • Pybit (black / mango C bearing preferred)

The throws!

Atmos Noah - Space Jam (spoils grade) - sold

Has some minor vibe which is probably why it’s spoils. I have a black pouch (unbranded) as well as a spoils box and some aluminum ultra light side effects for this one as well (I’ll ship with the aluminum flat caps installed).

A-RT Quail - Blue - sold

Has a decent bit of vibe, but I think all of the Quails do based on the description on A-RTs website. I don’t have the planks or art for this so it’s just the yo-yo.

CLYW Boy - Graysocean - sold

With box and pin! Plays awesome.

CLYW Bimetal Kodiak - Pink / Clear fade (fools gold) - sold

Fools gold - has two bits of damage on it pictured below. One is just discoloration, the other is a small indent. Really minor vibe in my opinion but plays really well. I have a generic CLYW box for it.

CLYW Monometal Kodiak - Hot Pink - $55

With box and pin! Plays awesome.

4 Likes

Re-bumped. Would love to find a One Drop Dingo :grin:

Bumped

Pm sent for Atmos

Another bump with lower prices :dollar:

U still got the bowl

1 Like

Bumped - slim rebound and sugar glider are gone and prices are dropped

Bumped

Bumpy. Added note about being out of town and updated listing with newest throws and photos!

Back in town, bumped with small price drops

Refreshed!

Looks like there’s an Avalanche available here! Fs: yuu fujita eds. clyw, tp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.