Showing off RSO yoyos

20 Likes

Interesting. so what are the real specifics of these yoyos? why from the RSO site both the Prelude and the Finale have the exact same specifications… :shushing_face:

1 Like

From my Finale I got these measurements:

65.7g
39.55mm wide
51.8mm diameter

2 Likes

Just spoke with the man himself. The difference is actually 1mm but the rounded rims might make it seem like slightly more.

The OG Eetsit was actually about 1mm wider than The End due to the Schmoove Rings, which kind of lends to the legitimacy of the relationship between the Prelude and Finale.

It sounds like there was a mistake on the specs on the RSO page, which will be corrected soon.

5 Likes

To me it looked slightly more rounded in the profile as well, glad I have both. Looking forward to the titanium version!

4 Likes

This is what #1 looks like in The End

FYI all Prototypes are number ones, Stay Gold

20 Likes

wow!
excuse my ignorance but can you please explain better what it is? (which is a new The End, ok, up to there I got there … :wink:) thanks!

2 Likes

That is a Ti End of some sort.

3 Likes

ah, ok! now i understand, i had read that a titanium run would be performed but i didn’t think so soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I saw the same pic on IG earlier today. Might be a prototype.

Edit: meant to say I saw the same throw in a pic on IG

4 Likes

[removed instagram links] There was an instagram proto giveaway that matches the style in photo and at least one other person with it that posted today as earlier noted.

2 Likes

Got in on my first RSO drop and I’m super pumped! I’m assuming these are one time colorway per throw releases? There’s one or two yos released already that I have my eye on.

3 Likes

Flex

16 Likes

26 Likes

yawn

3 Likes

Just got these four so far, but very happy with what i have.

Missed out on the OG Bapezilla so on the look out for one of those currently.

16 Likes

What’s this?? :astonished:

7 Likes

Ayy! A wild bowl mini appeared!

Do I like it? Yes!

Do I think it’s worth it? Probably. Still deciding. More to come. Probably a review.

But I’m glad to have the opportunity to try why so many rave about.

17 Likes

Here’s hoping for a review! I’m pretty sure that I learn something new about yo-yos every time I watch one of your reviews.

3 Likes

Updated collection pic.
Still need a few others. MechaViszilla and E1nstien come to mind. I’d also love to see what it would take to pry a Purple End 2 and MechaBape SE “Viszilla” from the lucky owners. I’ve got a spare Gravity to trade.

22 Likes