Showing off RSO yoyos

Nice collection! Which is your favourite?

1 Like

I have to get all my RSO out for a family picture one day, but here’s some new ones I just got!!

20 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

Didn’t know this thread existed haha.
Well here’s my stuff.

27 Likes

22 in the top pic, 23 below… :thinking:

Looks like an extra The End box in the second photo. Is it the purple one?

4 Likes

What’s the #1 favorite after trying them all?

3 Likes

No not the purple one. That one eluded me. Its duplicate raw end.

3 Likes

And favorite is the E1stien

6 Likes

RSO collection update. And new display cases

26 Likes

Feeling proud to have contributed! What if you rotated each of the End pt2 boxes so that it shows the full story from the different images. And then maybe put the top one standing up? I think that could look cool!

5 Likes

Getting into RSO has been an interesting experience, lol. I’m not real happy with how the release I tuned in for was handled, but I gotta say that my End pt. II is easily one of my favorite throws, and it turned me on to 7068 as a viable upgrade to 6061. 7075 and Ti have always been a turnoff for me given the striking difference in feel and sound during play. Maybe I just haven’t given them enough of a chance, but 7068 felt right from the get-go in the case of both the Bowl 7068 and End pt. II. Still trying to get this guy blasted and anodized since I missed out on the Eetsit colorway…

8 Likes

Very Nice collection.

How easy are those sochi holders? Lets say you wanted to play something on the bottom row. Does that entail taking the whole stack out? Are they open in the back or full cube?

1 Like

Collection update while I’m dreaming of Sushi…still missing a few but I’m slowly filling the gaps!

21 Likes

The Sochi case are awesome. The front glass is held on with tiny magnets. One in each corner. Takes literally 2 seconds to access any yoyo. They come in several sizes too.

2 Likes

the two throws on the left look so large in diameter, they make all the other throws look undersized. What yoyos are those two?

That’s the BowlXL and BowlXL Lite (Popsicle Edition).

They are, in fact, huge!

3 Likes

13 Likes
4 Likes

I always wanted to try out a droid ( the Yoyo that is :laughing:) it looks like a great ti throw :star_struck:. and that raw with the rainbow as rims is… :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes