What did you get in the mail, 2023

Let’s start this anew for the new year… :upside_down_face:

25 Likes

Well since this one is the oldest Mail thread in the new year, I just got this little beauty in the mail today! Just in time to be the first throw of 2023.

32 Likes

Great throw, OP! Happy New Year 2023!

A K2 Magic Crystal just came in last night:

…And I’m expecting a Mazel Top Rectifier any day now! Pics coming ASAP.

26 Likes

Hundreds of OD SE

41 Likes

What a teaser!

6 Likes

We like to exchange gifts for new years, so technically wasnt mail but my little brother surprised me at 12:01am with a Turning Point Alnilam, he found one on facebook after hearing me talk about how it was my fav :sweat_smile:

Maybe time for some 3a now? :laughing:

Shoutout to whoever met up with my little brother yesterday to sell him this locally in downtown chicago, he said you were super cool, friendly and honest, if you recognize this hmu got some goodies for ya!

42 Likes

I gave a few friends yoyos for Xmas. A few other people thought they were cool, so I ordered more to give away. They all get something different, and it’s a lot of fun to see them having fun with the ones I gave them.

10 Likes

Butterfly AL 2023.

37 Likes

Taijitu! Lovely little yo-yo. Really laid back play with top notch build quality and finish. Holding on to this one.

42 Likes

Ringing in 2023 with a legendary mail day! Finally went ahead and picked up a few throws I’ve had my eye on for a while. Can’t wait to put in some time with each of these well made yo-yos.

36 Likes

Tessa’s new mono

6 Likes

The first official new yo-yo of the new year. The Cafe Racer came in New Year’s Eve. But this one just came in today and of course I had to carry it. It’s imperfect, so perfect for carrying!

31 Likes

First mail day of 2023! And probably the best for awhile.

From my favorite trader on the forums, @Buzz! MMC, Sudo, Momento, Gravity and tons of extras, including my favorite chocolate! The Gravity in particular is a fascinating throw, I was surprised how light it was even with the brass SE’s installed, as normally they really bring up the weight of any other throw to a level I’m not down for. This however is perfect and I’ve really been enjoying it - haven’t really played another Ti that feels like this one yet. Excited to mess around with all the potential weight adjustments and feels!

35 Likes

what does this mean?

5 Likes

first mail day of the year will be a tough one to top wow!

2 Likes

Nice haul :hugs:

2 Likes

Very fine haul right there!

3 Likes

New mono version of the Kodiak. They’re selling direct atm, but will be here with the other new models soon according to their Discord etc.

5 Likes

34 Likes

36 Likes