What did you get in the mail, 2023

So happy it got to you! Very excited you’re enjoying it!!

2 Likes

ahh i was aware of the kodiak but was less aware of the player sadly =[

5 Likes

Thank you @JesterDClown for your magic touch to make my raw Ti into a work of art!

Ti Fallen Angel by Jordan Bliesner

TI Executive @DocPop x RSO

Ti Hawk @G2_Jake

43 Likes

Man, that thing looks awesome!

2 Likes

First arrival of 2023 and it’s a good one: Monkeyfinger Gelada!

35 Likes

38 Likes

Was not not expecting to be impressed by this thing…But I certainly am.

40 Likes

Gorge

What a unique feel. Love at first throw.

30 Likes

Whoa, that Ti anodized Executive looks cool!

7 Likes

I got a pre loved 888 off of ebay. Such a pretty color and now I’ll be fascinated with the hubstacks all night

26 Likes

Large chainsaw. Most excellent.

I got the 271 with a 20” bar.

28 Likes

Heck ya. I bought a new MS 271 a couple weeks ago. When it comes to chainsaws, if it ain’t orange don’t bother!

6 Likes

Still one of my favorites, a true diesel :fuelpump: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

It really is special. Such a unique bi metal design and a very premium throwing experience. I like how this giant yoyo still fits well in the pocket somehow too. I definitely see why it’s at the top of your bimetals list.

4 Likes

As a diesel driver, this makes me want to pick one up.

1 Like

I had a Duncan day. I wish the Imperial was the same color as the Butterfly but its a bit greener. I got the ■■■■■■■ Imperial in hopes of getting the Target limited edition Butterfly of the same color one day.

29 Likes

I’m trying to track down one of those Target pink Butterflies as well. Who knew they’d be so hard to find? :confounded:

7 Likes

@adamantiumpops had some he was willing to sell to people

5 Likes

He said he can’t get to the post office for a few weeks.

2 Likes

First yo-yo mail delivery of the year. Finally talked myself into buying the Centrifugal. Feels pretty nice so far. Dead smooth, fees super stable, and looks absolutely stunning. I’ll have to play it more tonight after work but feels like a nice addition to my collection.

24 Likes