What did you get in the mail, 2023

I just started back up in September when I found my Yomega Saber Wing. I didn’t have much money at that point to get a new yoyo so I spent atleast a month playing learning trapeze and other basics with that. Then, I got the yyf Whip and it felt like a Ferrari compared to the Saber Wing. Last month, I got a Shooting Star and while I like it for some reason I found I was more comfortable and consistent with the Whip. I also realized I really like responsive more than unresponsive at the moment. I grabbed the Passion because it had similar dimensions to the Whip. I’m really loving it, it spins responsive for almost a minute and is super smooth. Only worry is getting bit by a responsive metal. :sweat_smile: The Freehand also is really nice. Plays great and has a classic fun feel. I’m looking forward to spending hours and hours with these. I think I’m set on buying more yoyos atleast for now.

25 Likes

Ahoy polloi

26 Likes

9 Likes

First :yo-yo: mail day of 2023 - I just got this Karasu in a trade with @Lewivlone. I’ve already had a delightful quick first session with it. I think it’s a great design.

35 Likes

Big thanks to @Makaveli220 and @tysnj for helping me find this one. Imho the perfect pocket unresponsive at 28mm wide.

Markmont. Black Canon

34 Likes

Congrats, and I agree with you

2 Likes

Much thanks! :raised_hands:t3: The Karasu is truly sweet, happy how it came out and that you enjoy it!

5 Likes

This beauty just came in.

25 Likes

Mowl Nocturnal to go with the M

24 Likes

23 Likes

I did a second trade with @AKYOYOMIKE at the end of last year, making it the first one I received this year. The trade got me a CLYW Peak 2 in the amazing Snow Cone colorway. He also sent along the Fair Trade/Throw Fallen 44 6th Sense in red/green SpectraPly, some stickers and string.

31 Likes

Fulvia, Speedaholic xx, and Summer Solstice!

6 Likes

More s u d o

26 Likes

Benchmade 162….

21 Likes

Been considering one of these for years.

1 Like

This thing is awesome! The concave and slim kitty is coming tomorrow, I already managed to hit Branding and some other basic stuff😁

21 Likes

Pull the trigger. Worth every penny. Fire steel on the way. Also from Benchmade

3 Likes

So I am finally headed back to Denver tomorrow, these were supposed to show up after i took off for my flight but the usps gods blessed me with an early delivery. I just found out about Badwolfeco strings last week so I was stoked to find some extras for sale while waiting for my orders. Really gonna miss these :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thank you @yoyojames84 you tossed in so many more than I thought and for the extra goodies. Super kind of you :smile:

21 Likes

A new G2 prototype, LLT (Large Light Triangle). Very w i d e.

29 Likes

27 Likes