Favorite RSO?

what’s up y’all! i was playing my favorite RSO, but I was curious, what are other people’s favorite RSO. i’ve owned most but the end and droid series, and my favorite is still the e1nstiein. it’s a perfect size, great throwback piece, plays so smooth on the string, speedy, responsive and an all around fun player… so, speak up… what’s yoir favorite RSO?

16 Likes

Doombot and the yweti without the SE’s were my favorite. Derti is close but didn’t claim a top spot.

5 Likes

the doombot is an amazing piece of work, but monos always beat out bimetals with me…. but the doombot was one of my favorite bimetals, and definitely a top notch rso release

3 Likes

Tiramisu D bearing

6 Likes

I’ve never tried one, but the Tiramisu looks like it would feel/play great. Elvin posted that the Sushi is his favorite which got me thinking about that one, too. It looks like it would be interesting. Kind of the idea behind the Fat Tire pushed even further.

Of the three models I’ve tried from RSO, I think the Bowl 303 is my favorite. It’s like an enlarged version of one of my other favorites, the Vow from FAFB. It’s like throwing a bell.

5 Likes

TiBowl Mini is very nice, Tiramisu 2 is great as is Einstein.

6 Likes

GRAVITY is my favorite.

Have not tried e1nstiein

5 Likes

It’s a hard choice, but definitely the Udon Bowl.

The Mecha Bapezilla SE is a close second. I haven’t found my favorite SEs for it yet, though.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Absolutely adore The End pt2 and the Ti Silver Bullet :raised_hands:t3:

19 Likes

Since it’s the only one I have at the moment, I would have to say my Bowl XL. The box art is way out there.

10 Likes

The Udon

2 Likes

B-Grade OG YWETi is still one of my best players, especially with Golden Mowl Kitty Fat

13 Likes

The 303 bowl
Or the C bearing SS bowl mini

As For Packaging Art and design I like the 7068 bowl best

10 Likes

The End Pt. 2 is so rad. I really really wish they made more AL ones instead of ti. It was like a perfected version of an iconic midschool metal.

8 Likes

The ti END. But would love to get the Martian someday, looks like that would be right up my alley.

7 Likes

This one is awesome too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Eric turned me onto RSO after showing me a Sudo. He would not sell me….
He gave me my first taste. Then I was helpless against the quality fun throws.
Thank you brother.

This is my favorite RSO for many reasons it is
MechaBapezilla black cracked coat Side Effects edition with black energy domes.
This one is # 10 of 10.

Hope all is well Eric thank you for the knowledge.

20 Likes

Mini Bowl D, First Ti Bowl, 303, Mecha Bape all about perfect. Haven’t had an Einstein yet :pensive:

4 Likes

The OG Yweti with its “flawed” finish always gets plenty of string time with me. Maybe because it’s a b-grade, it often makes it’s way into my take everywhere category of throws.

The YwetiSE Mk1 is another great edition to the Ywet family and it feels like the ultimate version to me. Having played several versions of the yoyo, this particular one feels like the gold standard.

I often find the RSO that is getting the most play of late is the End Part 2. A fantastic little throw that is a great all rounder. Plays surprisingly well for it’s size and shape and can handle itself with intricate tricks.

This one is quite often in my pocket, or on my finger or in the air.

16 Likes