The End Part II

Anyone else grab one of these, I’ve got an A grade inbound

The End Part II is a release by Round Spinning Objects and Doctor Popular. It’s an updated tribute to the original The End, by Yes, Absolutely!.

The End Part II was released last year and quickly sold out, but Elvin has found a few extra units. The A-Grades are each uniquely numbered and have been checked for any anodizing flaws. The B-Grades have “Yes, Absolutely!” etched on the posts (instead of numbers). The B-Grades did not pass RSO’s strict quality assurance either because of an ano flaw or slight wobble. They are still a great deal for only $60. The A-Grade and B-Grade will come shipped in cloth bag. These do not include the original box, stickers, or pins that came with the original End Part II release.

6 Likes

nope, want one but too much work to find one. i grabbed a Ti when i had the chance.

3 Likes

A grades are available on DocPop’s website.

Edit: I also grabbed one. Excited to give it a try!

7 Likes

so psyched, i would have missed it if this didn’t get posted… thanks all. like b grades are gone already…

7 Likes

More colorways are being put up on rso as well

7 Likes

Grabbed myself a b-grade one. I was really tempted to get one from RSO earlier this year but man they went fast.

2 Likes

No I threw money at the pre order for the hybrid rectifier instead.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist an A grade. I wasn’t going to buy any yoyos until nationals but I went back on that when I saw The End pt II in stock. I’m pretty sure I won’t find one of these for 100 bucks at Nationals anyway. It will be my first RSO!

6 Likes

I really really like these if you couldn’t tell :laughing:

20 Likes

It’s a great all around yoyo! I liked the al one better than the ti one.

3 Likes

Grabbed one the second they dropped. Wasn’t about to pay BST prices for this yo but $60 for a b-grade was too hard to pass.

7 Likes

Saw them on Instagram and will “yes, absolutely” be getting any I can! Got to complete the colour set!

11 Likes

I grabbed one from doc pop when they went on sale! A grade, my first one and excited to try it!

4 Likes

Do you have the gold Ti proto?

1 Like

How does one go about gaining access to the RSO store, it asks for a password.

4 Likes

He does that when he’s setting up for a new release.
It will open up without the password when the release is ready.
There’s also a link in the top nav menu for “Make a Reservation” you can sign up for the newsletter.

1 Like

Any idea what’s dropping?

He said he’s dropping some end pt2s on his site. Regular color and the eetsit version.

2 Likes

I’m curious if anyone can comment on the differences in play/feel between the The End Pt. 2 (prelude) vs (finale). If I understand correctly, the light orange yoyo that DocPop is selling now is is a “(prelude)” and RSO will have both preludes and finales for sale. (I’m especially interested in the “EETSIT” finale ed as brown is my favorite color.)

If I understand correctly, the finale is 1mm narrower in width, has slightly rounder rims, and upgraded schmoove grooves.

2 Likes

Not sure how I missed all this. Do you have the details? Thanks!!

1 Like