Showing off RSO yoyos

My gosh, so many Ends!

2 Likes

How do the Prelude and Finale compare?

1 Like

You are the only other person here I’ve seen post a lunar gravity… 28 still out there held by unknown

3 Likes

Massive flex! What would it take to get the popsicle edition from you? :smirk:

1 Like

The biggest noticeable difference is the blast, the finale has this wonderfully rough blast that makes the finish very matte. Not so rough that its eating strings, but enough so that it took some color off of a credit card in my pocket the other day when I was carrying it around :sweat_smile:

Other than that, they play the same!

3 Likes

Sorry, it was a gift and isn’t for sale :grin:

3 Likes

@Raindog3030

I was losing my mind trying to figure out which Finale End to go after as they all looked so beautiful.

As you have them in actual hand, which color strikes you as the most beautiful in person? I assume that’s like asking you which child you love the most, but I’d greatly appreciate you humoring me, time permitting.

I went with the Eetsit, the original was the first yoyo I had that put off that “my precious” vibe, lol. Should be here Friday.

3 Likes

They are all so beautiful!

I’ve been throwing the eetsit the most though, and have started pocket carrying it as well, so maybe that’s my favorite? However, I find the purple to be the most visually striking of the colorways.

I want to do something special with the raw one, started researching different coatings and finishes. I would really like to find someone to copper plate it or maybe a powder coat? Although, I also think the safest bet may be to just send it to Gruntbull for some sweet custom anno…idk, I’ll do something with it sooner than later!

3 Likes

If you want powder coating I know Wesley Cheng (fkn autocorrect) /@yoyospirit does absolutely fantastic work. I have a few throws done by them that are stunning. One is even in a special coating that doesn’t have the typical sticky powder coating feeling. The only thing is that they’re very busy with school (iirc) and their schedule may not be open for commissions at this time.

4 Likes

I really appreciate the insight @Raindog3030 . I’ll be using the Eetsit as a daily as well.

Yoyospirit does some nice powder coating. Can’t go wrong with grunt bull for anno work. Whatever route you go, make sure to comeback and show us!

An OG Peak paint job on an Eetsit would be the pinacle of rarity irony, slap on a hamstring for good measure, lol.

2 Likes

Lunar Gravity with the 1.9g 1/2 Caps and red Dome SEs laced with Blue Twisted Regulars

OG B-Grade YWETi and Markmont Formula 65

16 Likes

3!
Looks great with the red and blue

2 Likes

If any of you collectors have a Bapezilla 3 Prototype and would let it go please let me know. I contacted Elvin about getting one, but they all went out to collectors. C or D bearing doesn’t matter to me.

2 Likes

That’s going to be rough getting @AaronW . I think the one that was up for charity went for like $600.

2 Likes

Elvin posted a photo once of a bunch of them. They were: gold, black, pink, bape in both C and D bearings (not sure what colors were which). There are at least 20 of them out there based on the photo he posted.

2 Likes

IIRC there’s only 3 of the D-bearing ones. Or maybe it’s only 3 of the d-bearing in black/pink.

2 Likes

Here was the photo. I was so excited I had to save it :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeaaa I’ve been wanting to find one of these for a while. Wish I had grabbed the charity one. Went for the scales mechabape instead. Hopefully one of these days.

3 Likes

I wonder what happened to the ones in that photo! @lytelvin did they get recycled or anything? Or sent to sonny perhaps

2 Likes

As soon as I put a string on my Finale and prepared to throw it for the first time, I thought to myself “this feels more slim than the Prelude.” Sure enough, it looks to have lost about 2mm in width. It actually has a slightly different, more “sturdy” feel to it, with maybe a tad less float.

14 Likes