Show some wooden yoyos you've made

A one-piece Stuff Up sounds nice to me.

1 Like

I’d go for just about any one-piece with a dense, heavy wood. The wenge no-name that I got from you is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, fixed axles to throw.

6 Likes

Maybe something with a bit more of a V shape would be neat to see

2 Likes

6 Likes

If it was a Spinworthy Benchmark Series, would that change your mind? :wink:

1 Like

I was trying to say something more gnomad shaped without saying it that way…

There we go

The Gnomad doesn’t strike me as a V, but it does look a bit like this one @Ardeus shared above.

1 Like

Maybe not a v but definitely a very flared shape. A spinworthy rendition of this shape would be neat.

Or a one piece tmbr eh like YoYo would be super cool

2 Likes

Hildy Bros. Azalea is a solid V.

4 Likes

F44 had an interesting stepped H that might be kind of neat to see a Spinworthy spin on something like that as well.

6 Likes

The wide Ed Davidson yo-yos are often this stepped h shape. I’ve been meaning to snag one at some point.

10 Likes

the prototype you made a few weeks back is a definite want.

2 Likes

Im digging the bloodcells and knacks. I really like the plumper looking bloodcells with wider bodies and deeper dimples.

1 Like

i 100% need a blood cell, just hoping to see one made from a dense wood. i personally would LOVE a purple heart bloodcell and would jump on the opportunity for a one piece PHBC

5 Likes

I’m not sure i can do that kind of shape as one piece. There wouldn’t be enough friction with the inner wall.

1 Like

I could buy a purpleheart blank, but yoyos from it will weigh a ton.

2 Likes

I hope that you can get at least two out of a blank.

2 Likes

I feel the same about Wenge, but I would also throw my money at Walnut, Becote, Zebra, Rosewood, Cocobolo…

Edit: Purpleheart would definitely be cool too.

I don’t know why, but an Ebony Button seems intriguing…

1 Like