22 Likes

I’ll take the Bocote version please.

3 Likes

Sure. It’s a beauty

1 Like

Hi, they look really nice.
I am just curious about the axles.
Do they have hardwood axles?

They all look nice, but I think I dig that red oak one.

Thanks
Rob.

2 Likes

They all have walnut axles with a concave groove.

2 Likes

PM Sent

2 Likes

PM sent!

1 Like

Tried a couple from Rob! Great yo-yos, they have an old school feel that is just amazing!

2 Likes

Have I left anyone out? I’m not used to so many people sending me pm’s at once. It was a little overwhelming but I believe that I replied to everyone and got people tracking info. If not please let me know.

I’ve been playing the last straggler and I’ll tell you what I think… best use is for learning stalls. Super high walls make stalls easy and really nice and wide to land those stalls easier. The light weight also helps with stalls because less weight is easier to stop. But it also has great rim weight so it’ll still sleep. Overall not bad. Not a “does everything” yo-yo, but very learner friendly and relaxed. And that’s my “completely unbiased opinion”.

6 Likes

You make some beautiful yoyos. Do you sell them often?

2 Likes

I’ve sold and traded at least 30 yo-yos. I usually sell them for $40-65 +$5 shipping depending on the wood and how much work goes into it. The ones that I don’t feel are up to my standards for whatever reason are usually given away or recycled into a spin top or something else

3 Likes

Thanks. That’s really cool! If the stars align in the future hopefully I can get in on one someday. They’re really beautiful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.